Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,743 Members 43,062 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

I get always stuck on bootloop when i try to install any rom, please help :´(

Tip us?

TheKingOfQueens
Old
(Last edited by TheKingOfQueens; 7th June 2014 at 03:53 PM.) Reason: PROBLEM SOLVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default I get always stuck on bootloop when i try to install any rom, please help :´(

Hey,
i cant install any custom rom,
when i try to install a rom i get always stuck in a bootloop, ive tried twrp and cwmp and ive tried to install cyanogenmod11 (different versions), carbonmod, c-rom!!
i wipe dalvik and cache but when i press on reboot system its stuck on bootlogo, also in a endless bootloop!!??!!
i could only install 2 times the rom (cyanogenmod 11), but i needed to format my mobile and now i always get the bootloop,
the versions are for my phone compatible, also everything is compatible for my phone, the rom and the recovery ( Moto g aka falcon)
HOPE SOMEONE CAN HELP ME

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++PROBLEM SOLVED, dont know why
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++

TheKingOfQueens
Old
(Last edited by TheKingOfQueens; 7th June 2014 at 03:51 PM.) Reason: Problem solved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0

sonyu
Old
(Last edited by sonyu; 9th June 2014 at 05:35 AM.)
Thanks Meter 14
Default *laughs*

Hi,

Of course it's not working! xD
Before installing any custom ROM's.. there's an important step: you need to unlock your bootloader. *smiles*
Moto's Unlock Page

[healthrisk info] Proceeding without an unlocked bootloader can lead to pain and frustration. [/healthrisk info]

davide_94
Old
Thanks Meter 27

DONATE TO ME
Default Install CM Kernel

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKingOfQueens View Post
Hey,
i cant install any custom rom,
when i try to install a rom i get always stuck in a bootloop, ive tried twrp and cwmp and ive tried to install cyanogenmod11 (different versions), carbonmod, c-rom!!
i wipe dalvik and cache but when i press on reboot system its stuck on bootlogo, also in a endless bootloop!!??!!
i could only install 2 times the rom (cyanogenmod 11), but i needed to format my mobile and now i always get the bootloop,
the versions are for my phone compatible, also everything is compatible for my phone, the rom and the recovery ( Moto g aka falcon)
HOPE SOMEONE CAN HELP ME

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++PROBLEM SOLVED, dont know why
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++
Try to install a Cyanogen Kernel before flashing the rom.