I get always stuck on bootloop when i try to install any rom, please help :´(

OP TheKingOfQueens

6th June 2014, 08:24 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

29 posts
Hey,
i cant install any custom rom,
when i try to install a rom i get always stuck in a bootloop, ive tried twrp and cwmp and ive tried to install cyanogenmod11 (different versions), carbonmod, c-rom!!
i wipe dalvik and cache but when i press on reboot system its stuck on bootlogo, also in a endless bootloop!!??!!
i could only install 2 times the rom (cyanogenmod 11), but i needed to format my mobile and now i always get the bootloop,
the versions are for my phone compatible, also everything is compatible for my phone, the rom and the recovery ( Moto g aka falcon)
HOPE SOMEONE CAN HELP ME

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++PROBLEM SOLVED, dont know why
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++
Last edited by TheKingOfQueens; 7th June 2014 at 04:53 PM. Reason: PROBLEM SOLVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7th June 2014, 01:29 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

29 posts
Last edited by TheKingOfQueens; 7th June 2014 at 04:51 PM. Reason: Problem solved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9th June 2014, 06:30 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 21

51 posts
*laughs*
Hi,

Of course it's not working! xD
Before installing any custom ROM's.. there's an important step: you need to unlock your bootloader. *smiles*
Moto's Unlock Page

[healthrisk info] Proceeding without an unlocked bootloader can lead to pain and frustration. [/healthrisk info]
Last edited by sonyu; 9th June 2014 at 06:35 AM.
9th June 2014, 02:22 PM   |  #4  
Flag Zürich
Thanks Meter: 40

122 posts
Donate to Me
More
Install CM Kernel
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKingOfQueens

Hey,
i cant install any custom rom,
when i try to install a rom i get always stuck in a bootloop, ive tried twrp and cwmp and ive tried to install cyanogenmod11 (different versions), carbonmod, c-rom!!
i wipe dalvik and cache but when i press on reboot system its stuck on bootlogo, also in a endless bootloop!!??!!
i could only install 2 times the rom (cyanogenmod 11), but i needed to format my mobile and now i always get the bootloop,
the versions are for my phone compatible, also everything is compatible for my phone, the rom and the recovery ( Moto g aka falcon)
HOPE SOMEONE CAN HELP ME

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++PROBLEM SOLVED, dont know why
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++

Try to install a Cyanogen Kernel before flashing the rom.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread