Wall Paper not stay permenent battery use info resetting

Search This thread

daldude786

Jun 1, 2014
I'm using CRMi-X custom ROM aNDROID 4.2.1 Build number TF700-CROMi-Xenogenesis 5.4 - 10.61.27.5 US DEODEX
Kernel version 3.1.10-10.6.1.14.10-that8-oc+ that@ws#29 Sat Feb 15 22:28:26 CET 2014.

It will not make my wall paper choice permanent when ever I do a restart, reset and it reboots it goes back to that board walk image that is the one you see after installing the ROM the first time.
I go into settings and select display, Wallpaper, Home Screen, Live Wall Paper and then select Asus Day Scene and tape Set and under the Home and Lock Screen Settings I also select Live Wall Paper Asus Day Scene and tap Set. When I do a restart after it reboots it goes back to the Board Walk image it also does this after a power off, reboot . If I do a restart, Hot Boot it does not rest my wall paper.
The only thing that seems to stay permanent is the lock screen image I set.

It's annoying having to reset my wall paper every time I reboot or power on my tablet:mad: How do I fix this?

Also I just discovered every time I reboot the battery use info resets to 0 and it only reports how long the battery has been in use since reboot or power on and not the total time it has been used from the time of unplugging it after a full charge.

I don't know if this has anything to do with my problem but when I enter recovery mode (Power On while holding Vol Down) it has a message at the upper left corner of the screen
Key driver not found.. Booting OS
Android cardhu-usr bootloader <1.00 e> relased by "US_epad-10.6.1.14.10-20130801" A03

Starting Fastboot USB download protocol

Thanks.

Last edited:

berndblb

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 22, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
I have no idea why your wallpaper doesn't stick... Is this on the stock launcher?
And then - I've never tried to set the wallpaper from Settings.... Long press the home screen and you'll discover a nice little shortcut.
The same is true for your battery stats.
Best idea I have is: Dirty flash the rom again. No wipes, just flash the rom with the same options. Bad flashes happen....

The key driver not found is normal. Everybody has it....

daldude786

Jun 1, 2014
Yes it is the stock launcher and the only launcher installed, I did not install multiple launchers.

I've flashed it several times.

I have no idea why your wallpaper doesn't stick... Is this on the stock launcher?
And then - I've never tried to set the wallpaper from Settings.... Long press the home screen and you'll discover a nice little shortcut.
The same is true for your battery stats.
Best idea I have is: Dirty flash the rom again. No wipes, just flash the rom with the same options. Bad flashes happen....

The key driver not found is normal. Everybody has it....