No registration required

ODIN won't respond on PC

OP Droid9684

8th June 2014, 01:42 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14

260 posts
More
I'm having issues with version 3.07 and 3.09 of Odin on a borrowed HP windows 7 PC. It keeps saying "Not responding" immediate. This is one of the many reasons why i got rid of crap PC in first place and switched to a Mac a few years ago. I'm on a Samsung Galaxy S5 Developers Edition. I'm trying to flash a rescue package stock rooted rom after accidently not unchecking reactivation lock in phone options when i went to do a regular TWRP backup a couple days ago. I need help with this and i'm getting few responses and i'm stressed out to get this working properly. I'm flashing tar files in PDA/AP. Please refer to fourm http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2747156&page=3

Also i was able to borrow a friends Dell W7 PC when i first got the phone and i rooted and flashed it just fine with Odin. I run Odin as Admin on PC.
Last edited by Droid9684; 8th June 2014 at 01:45 AM.
8th June 2014, 10:26 AM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14

260 posts
More
Location Update need help!!!!!!!!!!
Thought someone would respond by now!? Well i loaded Windows 7 on virtualbox on my Mac and got ODIN to recognize my phone but it renders same windows error "NOT RESPONDING"! I'm despriate to get my phone in working order! There has to be someone that can help me?
8th June 2014, 04:27 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 168

494 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droid9684

Thought someone would respond by now!? Well i loaded Windows 7 on virtualbox on my Mac and got ODIN to recognize my phone but it renders same windows error "NOT RESPONDING"! I'm despriate to get my phone in working order! There has to be someone that can help me?

At this point I think a PM to the developer is in order.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread