Post Reply

[Q] Need Help - Hong Kong RUU

21st April 2014, 11:30 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Okay so I installed cm11 on my HTC One and it is great but I want to get my phone back to stock, but I can't find RUU for my HTC M7 (it's from asia hong kong) So can someone post link for the RUU I can use or is there other way to get my phone back to stock?
21st April 2014, 04:01 PM   |  #2  
alray's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 1,117
 
2,889 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightyagami11

Okay so I installed cm11 on my HTC One and it is great but I want to get my phone back to stock, but I can't find RUU for my HTC M7 (it's from asia hong kong) So can someone post link for the RUU I can use or is there other way to get my phone back to stock?

you should always make a nandroid backup of your phone before you flash a a custom rom.

post the output of fastboot getvar all except imei/sn
22nd April 2014, 04:38 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by alray

you should always make a nandroid backup of your phone before you flash a a custom rom.

post the output of fastboot getvar all except imei/sn

C:\Users\Light\Desktop\Fastboot>fastboot getvar all
(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.56.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4A.23.3263.28
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 4.20.708.10
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0714000
(bootloader) cidnum: HTC__622
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 4301mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-f6d46eca
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
all: Done!
finished. total time: 0.042s
Here it is!
22nd April 2014, 04:44 PM   |  #4  
alray's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 1,117
 
2,889 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightyagami11

C:\Users\Light\Desktop\Fastboot>fastboot getvar all
(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.56.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4A.23.3263.28
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 4.20.708.10
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0714000
(bootloader) cidnum: HTC__622
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 4301mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-f6d46eca
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
all: Done!
finished. total time: 0.042s
Here it is!

there is no RUU for .708 version. If you have a backup you could restore it.
22nd April 2014, 04:46 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by alray

there is no RUU for .708 version. If you have a backup you could restore it.

That's a bummer.. And no I dont have stock backup..Is there any hope that maybe RUU for 708 will be relased?
22nd April 2014, 04:48 PM   |  #6  
alray's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 1,117
 
2,889 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightyagami11

That's a bummer.. And no I dont have stock backup..Is there any hope that maybe RUU for 708 will be relased?

I really don't know, maybe you should check Asian websites to see if its available.
22nd April 2014, 04:52 PM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by alray

I really don't know, maybe you should check Asian websites to see if its available.

Okay thanks. I have one more question if i let's say want to install viper one rom i just need to downlaod it and than flash it in cwm recovery?
22nd April 2014, 05:01 PM   |  #8  
alray's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 1,117
 
2,889 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightyagami11

Okay thanks. I have one more question if i let's say want to install viper one rom i just need to downlaod it and than flash it in cwm recovery?

yes. always make sure you use the recovery specified for the rom you want to flash. some rom require twrp recovery.
22nd April 2014, 08:57 PM   |  #9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
i am also looking that RUU, but did't found it anywhere
22nd April 2014, 09:02 PM   |  #10  
alray's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 1,117
 
2,889 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanky1

i am also looking that RUU, but did't found it anywhere

Because there is none.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes