Custom rom for micromax doodle 3 (a102)

Search This thread
Apr 14, 2016
even i need a custom lollipop rom for my micromax a102

Hi,everybody.I'm new here but I've managed to root my micromax a102 running on 4.4.2, Baseband version-MOLY.WR8.W1315.MD.WG.MP.V43,2014/05/29 11.15, Kernel version-3.4.67 and Build number ZAW1800G_060A_V8_2_5.If anybody knows any good roms compatible with my device than mail me.Thnx

KadirDvl

Dec 14, 2015
New Delhi
Hi,everybody.I'm new here but I've managed to root my micromax a102 running on 4.4.2, Baseband version-MOLY.WR8.W1315.MD.WG.MP.V43,2014/05/29 11.15, Kernel version-3.4.67 and Build number ZAW1800G_060A_V8_2_5.If anybody knows any good roms compatible with my device than mail me.Thnx

type this on Google n it will show u a link it is facebook link click on it or join grup u will got custom roms or recovery in that grup. se below

Official Micromax A102 Dev Group[MT6572]

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

here is link for doodle 3 A102

http://xdaforums.com/android/general/stable-cyanogenmod-13-0-mt6572-team-amd-t3377024

kirtimaan01

Oct 21, 2015
NEW DELHI
bro its easy..

--for rooting..just download framaroot version 1.4.1..im uploading apk..!! ;)

--for CWM Recovery im uploading recovery image..download it and place in root of ur sdcard then download mobile uncle tools from playstore to flash recovery..!! ;)

ain't working on jellybean either

says, "Your device seems not vulnerable to exploit included framaroot"

ashu.s4

Apr 10, 2015
Banglore
Moto G40
Hello everyone!

I am a Micromax Canvas Doodle 3 user too.

I have a post on the Philz Recovery - https://xdaforums.com/chef-central/android/philz-touch-recovery-mmx-canvas-doodle-t3080886
And i have tried several times to port roms, but i have failed all the time.

But recently i discovered this site - https://micromaxa102customroms.wordpress.com/
There are some developers who have managed to port lollipop and marshmello.
They have also ported the MIUI, FlyMe and VIBE OS roms.
Astonishing they have ported CyanogenMod(Android 5.1) and Resurrection Remix ROM(Android 6.0.1)!

I have tried one myself.
They all seem to work.
So whoever need roms can go to the site.

There are minor or almost no bugs in all roms.

---------- Post added at 09:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

Also if anyone needs a guide on how to root, let me know

Last edited:

gaurav budhwar

Feb 21, 2017
Hello everyone!

I am a Micromax Canvas Doodle 3 user too.

I have a post on the Philz Recovery - https://xdaforums.com/chef-central/android/philz-touch-recovery-mmx-canvas-doodle-t3080886
And i have tried several times to port roms, but i have failed all the time.

But recently i discovered this site - https://micromaxa102customroms.wordpress.com/
There are some developers who have managed to port lollipop and marshmello.
They have also ported the MIUI, FlyMe and VIBE OS roms.
Astonishing they have ported CyanogenMod(Android 5.1) and Resurrection Remix ROM(Android 6.0.1)!

I have tried one myself.
They all seem to work.
So whoever need roms can go to the site.

There are minor or almost no bugs in all roms.

---------- Post added at 09:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

Also if anyone needs a guide on how to root, let me know[/QUOTE. Can I get link of twrp nd rom

Rajesh Raaj

Dec 21, 2017
Hlo my mobile is micromax a102 (8+1gb). Previously I had installed custom ROM miui7 and I had created mi account in which find my device service was on and after some days I deleted my mi account. Later I flash miui9 on my mobile but after booting my mobile get locked . I have tried to unlock by putting deleted mi account but not unlocked. Please help me to unlock my mobile.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Rooting nd installing CWM in DOODLE 3 A102

I seriously need to know how to root and install CWM recovery on my MMX canvas doodle 3.. PLease Help..ThaNks In AdVanCe..! :) :)

bro its easy..

--for rooting..just download framaroot version 1.4.1..im uploading apk..!! ;)

--for CWM Recovery im uploading recovery image..download it and place in root of ur sdcard then download mobile uncle tools from playstore to flash recovery..!! ;)
    no custom rom for a102 canvas doodle3

currently ther is no custom rom for canvas doodle 3 a102 ..:(..either you can ask devs for developing one or you can build you own cuatom rom :p ..for bulding ur own custom rom you can visit this thread..
    xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2195858
    thanks in advance..:p
    I need the stock rom of canvas doodle 3 with 1GB ram..I dont know where to find the stock rom for 1GB Canvas doodle 3..Anyone Help..

backup your stock rom ..:D
    there are many app available for backing up stock rom..or just create a nandroid backup using cwm recovery!!..

DONT FORGET TO PRESS THANKS ..PRESS THANKS IT MOTIVATES ME..:):)
    I recently rooted my micromax canvas doodle 3 (a102) .
    It runs on 4.2.2 .
    I want to flash custom rom .
    Please design a custom rom for this device.
    First Tell....u have CWM or NOt??

I also have doodle 3 nd i've installed CWM Recovey :)