No auto rotate

Search This thread

nlcgadgetman

Mar 30, 2011
Not sure if it's a coincidence but I recently update to 4.4.3 and the auto rotate on the N7 2013 not working. Will only rotate when certain apps force it to. Anybody having that problem or solution

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium HD app

nlcgadgetman

Mar 30, 2011
Crap reboot not working for me. I'm using an app that sits in the notification bar that will force the rotate in the meantime

Saturny

Jun 11, 2012
Decatur, Ga
Have you tried flashing a custom rom? Auto rotate works fine on my N7 running Pac-man 4.4.3 (6/9 nightly).

Sent from my Insane S4 via XDA App.

MidnightDevil

Apr 2, 2012
London
Redmi Note 9
Google Pixel 6 Pro
That happens to me as well. I'm using an apo to force rotation whenever I want to rotate it, otherwise a reboot usually fixes it, until it goes back to sleep.
Better of with an app.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

graphdarnell

Jan 25, 2012
Not sure if it's a coincidence but I recently update to 4.4.3 and the auto rotate on the N7 2013 not working. Will only rotate when certain apps force it to. Anybody having that problem or solution

Don't know if it's a cure, but this happened to me when I upgraded the rom (4.3 variety). Thought the gyro sensor was gone 'cause I then flashed 2 different custom roms and it didn't budge. So I took it apart, and finding nothing noticeable, I disconnected the battery for a few seconds, reconnected it, reseated all the cables and closed it. Then it worked again. :):):)

This thing is fickle!!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yes. It kind of drives me nuts. The last rotation I used sticks after a few hours of leaving it in sleep mode. A reboot fixes it for me.