Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,680 Members 45,344 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Need help asap after attempted root

Tip us?

Ourguestmatt
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Unhappy [Q] Need help asap after attempted root

Ok so, me messing up and not thinking that Samsung devices would be so difficult to root compared to others, I tried downgrading my Note 3 from 4.4.2 to 4.3 in Odin. I used 3.09. Something had happened where I thought everything was fine but now it only boots up to the screen that says "Samsung Galaxy Note 3" and nothing more before Vibrating 2 times and starting over. I can go into download mode and if I try recovery it says recovery but when I let go of the button need to do so nothing happens but a boot back to the first screen. What did I do or need to do to get back to stock 4.4.2? I have tried everything but maybe not the right combo of things. Please I know that a answer may be in a thread from way back when but this is asap. I need it for tomorrow and have been working on it and researching it for 12 hours now before posting. Thanks in advance/.

posersk8r
Old
Thanks Meter 255
Not to kick your head while you're drowning but a little more searching before rooting that 4.4.2 att note 3 could've saved you going to best buy to reflash the official firmware. It is unrootable at the moment. Also check out a thread by carl1961. It would get you booting again but it wouldnt be the official firmware.

Sent from my SM-N900A using Tapatalk