Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,852 Members 40,784 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Help !! Urgent ! Phone not booting !

Tip us?

Shravanramjas
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Default Help !! Urgent ! Phone not booting !

Today Some Of My Games were Not Running .. So I thought To install Chainfire 3D On My Mote E. Upon Installing Chainfire 3D, Phone Restarted and Then After It ,It is Not Booting Up.. It stay For ever at " Bootlocker Unlocked " Page.. Nothing After It .. I tried Going Into TWRP Recovery ,Did Everything Possible From There, i.e, Wipe Data To Format Data But Nothing Seems To Be Working ..

Please Help Me Out As Its Being Only A week I Had This Phone And My Parents Are Now Going to Kill For Messing Up All this.

Please Senior Member.. Help Me Out

Thanks..

Crying !!

SD_2007
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Contact flipkart ASAP!

chemicalrage
Old
(Last edited by chemicalrage; 9th June 2014 at 12:14 PM.)
Thanks Meter 682
^ Contact flipkart ? The OP has unlocked the bootloader and rooted the phone. The OP also installed Chainfire 3D and modified the software of the device. If I were flipkart owner/staff, even I would'nt help such customers frankly.

What I suggest is, you remove the modifications made by Chainfire 3D to the system if any via adb in TWRP.
If you decided to root your device you should always remember, "With great power, comes great responsibility".

Device: Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini (I9192 Duos)
ROM: Stock 4.4.2 - Rooted
Kernel: Stock
Recovery: CWM 6.0.4.6
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chemicalrage For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

coolsandie
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shravanramjas View Post
Today Some Of My Games were Not Running .. So I thought To install Chainfire 3D On My Mote E. Upon Installing Chainfire 3D, Phone Restarted and Then After It ,It is Not Booting Up.. It stay For ever at " Bootlocker Unlocked " Page.. Nothing After It .. I tried Going Into TWRP Recovery ,Did Everything Possible From There, i.e, Wipe Data To Format Data But Nothing Seems To Be Working ..

Please Help Me Out As Its Being Only A week I Had This Phone And My Parents Are Now Going to Kill For Messing Up All this.

Please Senior Member.. Help Me Out

Thanks..

Crying !!
If you had took a backup of the ROM before all these, restore that backup from TWRP else,
Flash the stock firmware by following this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2756609

I've no idea why you install CF-3D in the first place because the dev has clearly mentioned its supported till GB, and not further beyond even though its reported to work on ICS/JB devices. So you should've took some precautions before attempting these kind of risky operations.
The Following User Says Thank You to coolsandie For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Shravanramjas
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolsandie View Post
If you had took a backup of the ROM before all these, restore that backup from TWRP else,
Flash the stock firmware by following this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2756609

I've no idea why you install CF-3D in the first place because the dev has clearly mentioned its supported till GB, and not further beyond even though its reported to work on ICS/JB devices. So you should've took some precautions before attempting these kind of risky operations.
Thank You very Much Man !!! U saved me .. I Just Reflashed The Whole Stock Rom And Voila , My Moto E Takes A Rebirth..

Ya I Know about The Risks That Prevalent .. Now on wards i Take Care Of all this ****ty Attempts..

Peace !

Normola
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Thank You very Much Man !!! U saved me .. I Just Reflashed The Whole Stock Rom And Voila , My Moto E Takes A Rebirth..

Ya I Know about The Risks That Prevalent .. Now on wards i Take Care Of all this ****ty Attempts..

Peace !
Also remember that you can run 'adb logcat' when you boot up the phone. This will show any errors if you get stuck in a bootloop.
The Following User Says Thank You to Normola For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Shravanramjas
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Normola View Post
Also remember that you can run 'adb logcat' when you boot up the phone. This will show any errors if you get stuck in a bootloop.
i Have To Run This Command While The Phone Is still Booting??

Normola
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
i Have To Run This Command While The Phone Is still Booting??
If you want to get everything from startup to crash, power of the device while it's plugged into to your USB port, run the command then power on. You should hopefully get a full boot up log and any fatal error messages.

Most common boot loop issue I tend to see is usually bad permissions after installing stuff. You can fix that in TWRP recovery tho.

Bit late tho sorry

jaspreet997
Old
Thanks Meter 106
I too did the same thing... Ie installed chainfire 3d on a Jb phone...luckily I knew how to flash stock ROM via ODIN ( it was a Samsung)
Anyway chainfire alternative on JB KK phones is GLtools
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...n0n3m4.gltools

Also do not forget to keep the zip file and flash it in case your phone does not boot up after installing! The zip file gets automatically copied to sdcard I think for later emergency flashing

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

The Following User Says Thank You to jaspreet997 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]