Post Reply

CM 11 Rebooting Every 30 seconds

19th June 2014, 05:08 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Hello,

I'm currently experiencing a problem where my phone keeps rebooting about every 30 seconds after boot. I'm using the CM11 rom from the cyanogenmod website and have tried like 5 different roms. I am using cwm 6.0.4.8 and have been flashing stock Paranoid GAPP 4.4.2. I have been factory resetting, clearing cache, and dalvak before flashing any of the roms and still the problem persists. Can anyone help?

Thank you!
19th June 2014, 05:18 AM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Flag Hyderabad, Telangana
Thanks Meter: 163
 
576 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LameJae

Hello,

I'm currently experiencing a problem where my phone keeps rebooting about every 30 seconds after boot. I'm using the CM11 rom from the cyanogenmod website and have tried like 5 different roms. I am using cwm 6.0.4.8 and have been flashing stock Paranoid GAPP 4.4.2. I have been factory resetting, clearing cache, and dalvak before flashing any of the roms and still the problem persists. Can anyone help?

Thank you!

Try using TWRP by tdhite - it has better support for CM roms. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2651035
19th June 2014, 05:23 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormyNight

Try using TWRP by tdhite - it has better support for CM roms. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2651035

Thank you! Will try
19th June 2014, 05:27 AM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Flag Hyderabad, Telangana
Thanks Meter: 163
 
576 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LameJae

Thank you! Will try

By the way if you can't download the latest version, go to http://goo.im/devs/tdhite/twrp2 and click on the one that's 2.7.1.2.
19th June 2014, 05:51 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormyNight

By the way if you can't download the latest version, go to http://goo.im/devs/tdhite/twrp2 and click on the one that's 2.7.1.2.

I got the TWRP recovery to work, but the problem persists. I tried flashing a bunch of different CM11 roms and none of them work. What am I doing wrong?...
19th June 2014, 08:26 AM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Flag Hyderabad, Telangana
Thanks Meter: 163
 
576 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LameJae

I got the TWRP recovery to work, but the problem persists. I tried flashing a bunch of different CM11 roms and none of them work. What am I doing wrong?...

Which one are you flashing? Could you link it please? The rebooting problem mainly occurs when you're flashing a GSM ROM on a CDMA device (like the Sprint HTC One M7)

If you're all out of options, http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2503646 is a pretty surefire method of getting your device fixed up, although you might lose internal storage etc. as this is pretty much a factory reset but via flashing.
Last edited by StormyNight; 19th June 2014 at 08:30 AM.
22nd June 2014, 05:58 AM   |  #7  
saj1jr's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
159 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
More
I had this problem as well. Turns out my SU Binary needed to be updated. Try updating that by going into SU and it should give you the option to update. That fixed the issue for me.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes