FORUMS

Sunday Debate: Custom ROMs vs. Modular Tweaks

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to … more

AOSP 5.1 Lollipop for Nexus Q

Google Nexus Q is an intriguing device released with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It was abandoned by … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Glimpse Notifications: Easier Lockscreen Notifications

Lollipop brought a revamp to the lockscreen, taking away custom widgets but … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Google Play not work after flashed 4.4.3

13th June 2014, 04:58 PM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
i have tried to flash gapps for 4.4.3, bt still not work

pls help

thanks
 
 
13th June 2014, 05:21 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag Weymouth
Thanks Meter: 249
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by williamlaw

i have tried to flash gapps for 4.4.3, bt still not work

pls help

thanks

I will assume you flash CM 4.4.3, did you do a clean install? how did you do the flash?
13th June 2014, 05:35 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpisini

I will assume you flash CM 4.4.3, did you do a clean install? how did you do the flash?

Dirty update from 4.4.2 only

Should I do a clean flash ?? Since many things need to set again.

Thanks
Last edited by williamlaw; 14th June 2014 at 05:39 AM.
14th June 2014, 11:23 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag Weymouth
Thanks Meter: 249
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by williamlaw

Dirty update from 4.4.2 only

Should I do a clean flash ?? Since many things need to set again.

Thanks

Make a backup and try the clean flash it can't hurt.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes