Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,734,239 Members 50,644 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Stuck on logo , can reach lock-screen

Tip us?

terrorblade23
Old
(Last edited by terrorblade23; 10th June 2014 at 11:37 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 29
Default [Q] Stuck on logo , can reach lock-screen

today i have flashed a stock rom from arhd ....but after that i tried to flash another custom rom...and i'm stuck on lockscreen...if i un-lock screen htc logo show's up and i'm stuck. PLS help .
Update: For now i can only use aicp_endeavoru_kitkat rom(have no signall , can't use sim card, don't know why doesn't work)...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY FOR MY POOR ENGLISH GUYS !!!!

paulh1978
Old
Thanks Meter 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by terrorblade23 View Post
today i have flashed a stock rom from arhd ....but after that i tried to flash another custom rom...and i'm stuck on lockscreen...if i un-lock screen htc logo show's up and i'm stuck. PLS help .
Update: For now i can only use aicp_endeavoru_kitkat rom(have no signall , can't use sim card, don't know why doesn't work)...
Ok first thing have you flashed the boot.img for the Rom.

terrorblade23
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulh1978 View Post
Ok first thing have you flashed the boot.img for the Rom.
of course i did it...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

paulh1978
Old
Thanks Meter 126
Have you tried with a custom kernel or just the one from the Rom.

terrorblade23
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 29
the problem with sim i fixed ...but i still can't understand what happened with sense rooms :| i tried with full factory reset,,,tried a few sense roms..