Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,452 Members 42,499 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

how to modify LED blinking rate/color and sound notification

Tip us?

abced123
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default how to modify LED blinking rate/color and sound notification

Does anyone know how to modify or where the config files of the LED blink rate and sound notification for missing call/sms by adb/shell command ?
I want it to blink faster, lit a bit longer, color change; and the sound somehow does not work no matter what I choose in the sound setting. TIA

phoenix_rizzen
Old
Thanks Meter 172
Quote:
Originally Posted by abced123 View Post
Does anyone know how to modify or where the config files of the LED blink rate and sound notification for missing call/sms by adb/shell command ?
I want it to blink faster, lit a bit longer, color change; and the sound somehow does not work no matter what I choose in the sound setting. TIA
On which ROM?

abced123
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_rizzen View Post
On which ROM?
It s RayGlobe 4.2.2, discontinued support ROM . So, every ROM has different path/location config files ? I thought they have similarity in common like linux-based OS .

phoenix_rizzen
Old
Thanks Meter 172
No idea about config files, but different ROMs include different ways to configure things. Mahdi, for example, includes support for modifying the LED within the standard Settings app.

For ROMs that don't support configuring the LED directly, there are various apps in the Play Store. Like Liteflow.

Typos courtesy of my LG G2 (D803) running Mahdi-ROM.