Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,784,443 Members 48,980 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Xoom 2 ME - MZ607, Help, restore CID from Fastboot

Tip us?

Master-DJ
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Info Xoom 2 ME - MZ607, Help, restore CID from Fastboot

Hi everyone, i have a Xoom 2 ME bricked and starts only fastboot mode. Ive tried to restore with RSD Lite, but the "boot_signed" file gives a error, "preflash validation failed". Ive also tried to restore it with the commands directly and all files gives ok least "boot_signed" (Only fastboot european roms).
Is it possible flash fake_cid file through the fastboot? Ive tried and it gives me a error, "command restricted" and with allow-mbmloader-flashing-mbm.bin dont work.

chrisinleedsuk
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master-DJ View Post
Hi everyone, i have a Xoom 2 ME bricked and starts only fastboot mode. Ive tried to restore with RSD Lite, but the "boot_signed" file gives a error, "preflash validation failed". Ive also tried to restore it with the commands directly and all files gives ok least "boot_signed" (Only fastboot european roms).
Is it possible flash fake_cid file through the fastboot? Ive tried and it gives me a error, "command restricted" and with allow-mbmloader-flashing-mbm.bin dont work.
I just brought mine back to life with the instructions here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...485741&page=78

I used adb and fast boot from Google's SDK but it took some messing about to get adb to see the Xoom.
The Following User Says Thank You to chrisinleedsuk For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]