Android One Expanding to Bangladesh, Nepal, and Sri Lanka

At Google I/O 2013, Google proudly announced that the Android operating system was … more

Android 5.0.2 Fixes 2012 Nexus 7! Sony’s Making a Google Glass Competitor? – XDA TV

Android 5.0.2 Lollipop is available for the … more

Early Lollipop Ports for Micromax A116 and A117

It feels like it was only yesterday when Google announced the mysterious Android L.After … more

Now Gesture Tweaks Replaces Google Now with Custom Action

On most modern Android devices with software navigation keys, swiping up from the … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Moto G v HTC Sensation |

OP NextGenGTR

14th June 2014, 10:03 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 122

422 posts
More
I own both of the devices and they're priced similarly so let the battle commence!
14th June 2014, 12:31 PM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member

422 posts
More
Comment on how to improve my videos please! I really want to start making good content!
14th June 2014, 02:58 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 14

106 posts
More
Hi,

First impression, try to speak more "slowly" English is recommended for XDA but not necessarily the native language for every members (no offense in what i wrote, bro )

Second : a little presentation of technical sheets of phones u are testing could be nice too and, after that, a visual test...

Keep it on & have fun, specially with your Moto G (even if i love HTC's too... )
The Following User Says Thank You to satanas17 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th June 2014, 06:22 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member

422 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by satanas17

Hi,

First impression, try to speak more "slowly" English is recommended for XDA but not necessarily the native language for every members (no offense in what i wrote, bro )

Second : a little presentation of technical sheets of phones u are testing could be nice too and, after that, a visual test...

Keep it on & have fun, specially with your Moto G (even if i love HTC's too... )

Haha, that comment made me laugh , the specifications is actually a good idea bro, what do you think if i put it as a list down on the side of the video? Also, the reason why i spoke fast i guess is because i was using my sisters Ipad without her knowledge and she was only gone out for 30 minutes so i had to be quick, again, the reason why my English sounded worse as well, but English is my second language so,
14th June 2014, 06:41 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 475

1,223 posts
Donate to Me
More
People usually like seeing a screen comparison with some sample photos :beer: and maybe even a quick camera comparison. Good luck! :thumbup:

Inviato dal mio XT1032
The Following User Says Thank You to mr_nooby For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th June 2014, 06:55 PM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member

422 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_nooby

People usually like seeing a screen comparison with some sample photos :beer: and maybe even a quick camera comparison. Good luck! :thumbup:

Inviato dal mio XT1032

Thanks, taking these all in for me Lumia 520 and Moto G Comparison!!!! Keep these coming!
14th June 2014, 10:40 PM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member

422 posts
More
Any More Tips ?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread