CWM for TF300T
Latest compiled: 220.127.116.11
Download: Downloads tab on the top of the page (This is a devDB project so if you're viewing on mobile: open in web browser)
Both a recovery.img and a flashable zip for your current recovery will be available.
Device tree: https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_device_asus_tf300t
Make sure you reboot into android after flashing before going back to recovery!
Flashing via fastboot tutorial courtesy of Xplodwild, slightly edited:
- Download the CWM .img file
- Unlock your bootloader with Asus Unlock app
- Connect your tablet to your computer
- Shutdown your tablet
- Hold Power + Vol Down until you see the 3 icons on your screen
- At this point, your computer should recognize Fastboot device (Windows will notify you here, OSX/Linux stays calm)
- Flash recovery image with fastboot: fastboot -i 0x0B05 flash recovery recovery_6047.img (if we suppose recovery_6047.img is in your current directory)
- Once the operation is done, type fastboot -i 0x0B05 reboot to reboot your tablet
Download the above file. Save it to the root of your /sdcard directly (internal memory only) and rename it to recovery.img
Launch terminal emulator or connect to your computer and open an adb shell, then type the following:
dd if=/sdcard/recovery.img of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p4 (replace recovery.img with whatever it is called.)
Then reboot to complete installation.
Clockworkmod Recovery for TF300T, a Tool/Utility for the Asus Transformer TF300T
Current Stable Version: 18.104.22.168
Stable Release Date: 2014-02-01
Last Updated 2014-02-01