Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,683 Members 51,010 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Cyanogenmod 11 for T211 (galaxy tab 3 inch 7 3g)

Tip us?

hehk1234
Old
(Last edited by hehk1234; 23rd August 2014 at 08:23 PM.) Reason: People expert
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 90
Default Cyanogenmod 11 for T211 (galaxy tab 3 inch 7 3g)

Hi for all, I port cm11 for galaxy tab 3 inch 7 3g. But this rom have a lot of issue. I work very hard to solve this. I'm new develop but I'm try.

What work ?
boot,touch,gpu

What the problems ?
wifi
force close every time systemui
You can access first time menu, when you reboot you can't access.
etc.

I think this problem occur because the kernel. My occur kernel is the stock. I search solution to solve this problem and I accept any people expert on my group because I'm alone.

- Make sure you're running latest PhilZ Touch or CWM (TWRP not updated yet for SELinux)
- Copy CM to your SDCard
- Boot into Recovery and MAKE A BACKUP
- DO A DATA WIPE / FACTORY RESET
- Flash CM zip from SDCard
- Reboot

Cyanogenmod 11 beta 1
http://www.4shared.com/zip/RXv69DCwc...alaxy_ta.html?
Cyanogenmod 11 beta 2
https://mega.co.nz/#!nBpWmTiD!jiwq0W...f6KpdfdJV43T48

I recorded a video about this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lh1E2ybjQF4
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to hehk1234 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

andynroid
Old
Thanks Meter 381

DONATE TO ME
Hi dude good courage to bring CM for us....best to tag this [Dev] to get attention from the Developers here

Sent from my SM-T211 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Sent From My Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Rooted And Tweaked

hehk1234
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by andynroid View Post
Hi dude good courage to bring CM for us....best to tag this [Dev] to get attention from the Developers here

Sent from my SM-T211 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Thanks by attention , I need person expert to develop a kernel
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hehk1234 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Dariox23
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default GREAT JOB

this is what all st-211's users have beeen waiting for .IŽll test it as soon as wifi works ( i need it for work )
The Following User Says Thank You to Dariox23 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Nonta72
Old
Thanks Meter 420
Default Problem with kernel source ;-;

Quote:
Originally Posted by hehk1234 View Post

I think this problem occur because the kernel. My occur kernel is the stock. I search solution to solve this problem and I accept any people expert on my group because I'm alone.

I recorded a video about this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lh1E2ybjQF4
I can't find any KitKat source for Tab 3 7.0 3G for now
A guy here on the forum, almost succeeded porting KK but Wi-Fi still don't work.
We need a device with similar specs (CPU, GPU, RAM etc) running KK or having KK Source
I will asked the member who ported it to SM-T210 on how he did build the kernel.
Quote:
Hi for all, I port cm11 for galaxy tab 3 inch 7 3g. But this rom have a lot of issue. I work very hard to solve this. I'm new develop but I'm try.

What work ?
boot,touch,gpu

What the problems ?
wifi
force close every time systemui
You can access first time menu, when you reboot you can't access.
etc.
Nice work, BTW.
Keep trying

Note:
You should mention developers like @ketut.kumajaya ; @gr8nole ; @safariking etc to wish their attention

Good luck.

Anil Shovo
Old
(Last edited by Anil Shovo; 26th June 2014 at 11:51 AM.)
Thanks Meter 45
Default galaxy tab 4 7.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonta72 View Post
I can't find any KitKat source for Tab 3 7.0 3G for now
A guy here on the forum, almost succeeded porting KK but Wi-Fi still don't work.
We need a device with similar specs (CPU, GPU, RAM etc) running KK or having KK Source
I will asked the member who ported it to SM-T210 on how he did build the kernel.

Nice work, BTW.
Keep trying

Note:
You should mention developers like @ketut.kumajaya ; @gr8nole ; @safariking etc to wish their attention

Good luck.
Galaxy tab 3 7.0 and galaxy tab 4 7.0 have same gpu and powered by marvell pxa galaxy tab 4 7.0 run on 4.4.2 galaxy tab 4 7.0 3g kk source http://opensource.samsung.com/recept...?method=search

ketut.kumajaya
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 9,077

DONATE TO ME
Please stop mentioned me about this T21x development. I don't own this device, hard for me to fix a specific issue. All my works and instructions available on github, @gr8nole works also available on github. Sometimes I just come and asking for a log but don't expect a solution from me. Sometimes I check gr8nole source, I'll give an advice if necessary.

A proud owner
P31xx kernel | P51xx kernel | T31x kernel
for stock/stock based ROM
for CM/CM based ROM
for DUAL BOOT
If you like my work, please consider donating
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ketut.kumajaya For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hehk1234
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketut.kumajaya View Post
Please stop mentioned me about this T21x development. I don't own this device, hard for me to fix a specific issue. All my works and instructions available on github, @gr8nole works also available on github. Sometimes I just come and asking for a log but don't expect a solution from me. Sometimes I check gr8nole source, I'll give an advice if necessary.
Ok, You know any dev expert have SM-t211 ?
The Following User Says Thank You to hehk1234 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Nonta72
Old
Thanks Meter 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketut.kumajaya View Post
Sorry for mentioning Ketut
Always respect your work

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anil Shovo View Post
Galaxy tab 3 7.0 and galaxy tab 4 7.0 have same gpu and powered by marvell pxa galaxy tab 4 7.0 run on 4.4.2 galaxy tab 4 7.0 3g kk source http://opensource.samsung.com/recept...?method=search
I know Tab 3 and 4 are using same GPU
However, CPUs are a bit different (Quad vs Dual).
So, that could be a problem. Ketut wrote on one of his posts he was trying to port Tab 4 7.0 KK to Tab 3 7.0 since both are powered by a Marvel CPU and Vivante GPU.
BTW, he just told he no longer a Tab 3 7.0 so we're unlucky about him.

Nodali
Old
Thanks Meter 26
I dont know how to contribute. What can I help? I am not a dev, but can not wait that cm11 com to my tab 3 7..

Sent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk
Just say and press THANKS