Sony Xperia Z3 Lollipop Framework Ported to CM12

Android 5.0 for Xperia has a unique look and feel. You don’t have to get a Sony … more

Do You Use Recents as a Task Switcher?

Google introduced a revamped Recents interface with Lollipop in the hopes of making it easier for … more

YU Yureka All-in-One ToolBox (CM12S Only)

This packed toolbox by XDA Senior Member gohel.vishal makes many useful tweaks … more

Sony Xperia Z4 Forum Now Available

Sony’s Xperia line has seen plenty of development on XDA, and now that the Xperia Z4 has been … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM's] [T217S] [Stock ODEX] and [Firmwares] Updated on 1-4-2015

20th June 2014, 11:41 PM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Tampa, FL
Thanks Meter: 573

1,101 posts
Donate to Me
More
1st = I am not a Programmer, not a Developer, nor a Modder... I just love my ANDROID DEVICE's... these roms will not get updated, they are STOCK ODEX Rom's not ALTERED except for renaming the KNOX files by adding the extension .ori so they would not run, I did not delete any files from these ROM's.

2nd = How to install the rom, JUST go to RECOVERY, ( I use TWRP RECOVERY ), Always make a backup 1st.. These Roms don't wipe ur Data, so if you don't wipe Data you might have some issues, - that being said - wipe SYSTEM, DATA, CACHE, DALVIK CACHE 2 times, DO NOT DELETE SDCARD and EXTERNAL SDCARD, then just flash the rom,...

3rd = Don't hold me responsible, if your phone blows up, or for whatever other damages u do to ur phone, flash at your own risk...

I made these Rom's for my personal use, and thought I would share for others that want STOCK ODEX Rom's, these Rom's are not rooted.
If you want the ROM rooted, goto Chainfire and download the newest SU available, after flashing the ROM, flash SU, reboot the phone, goto the Playstore and then install BusyBox, from Steriscon.

before posting theses Rom's I test them out, so they have no issues or problems...

Anyone can use these ROM's as a base for there own, all I ask is - if you share any of these ROM's, give proper credit to me, mdiaz33685...

Please Don't forget to hit the THANK'S Button...

SPECIAL THANKS TO.... in no special order...
Samsung
Sprint
XDA for teaching and hosting threads... and all the inspiring chefs...
dsixda's Android Kitchen = without this couldn't cook any roms...
Chainfire's SuperSU
Last edited by mdiaz33685; 4th January 2015 at 11:06 PM.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mdiaz33685 For This Useful Post: [ View ]

20th June 2014, 11:41 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Tampa, FL

1,101 posts
Donate to Me
More
LIST of FIRMWARES and Roms AVAILABLE at The Site and DOWNLOAD LINK...
DOWNLOAD Link for Stock ODEX Rom's and Firmware's - Link to androidfilehost site

Instructions
•Extract (unzip) the firmware file
•Download Odin v3.09
•Extract Odin zip-file
•Open Odin v3.09
•Reboot phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons)
•Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
•Add the firmware file to AP / PDA
•Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
•Click the start button, sit back and wait a few minutes

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE ON THE CORRECT FIRMWARE FOR EVERYTHING TO WORK CORRECTLY or you will have something broken like WiFi, ...

T217SVPUAMH9_T217SSPTAMH9_T217SVPUAMH9_HOME_SPR-v4.2.2 = Build date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 14:22:55 +0000

T217SVPUANB8_T217SSPTANB8_T217SVPUANB8-20140305181523-SPR-v4.2.2 = Build date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 05:07:57 +0000

T217SVPUBNE7_T217SSPTBNE7_SPR-v4.4.2
= Build date: Thu, 22 May 2014 16:25:22 +0000

T217SVPUBNH4_T217SSPTBNH4_SPR-v4.4.2 = Build date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 10:47:41 +0000

T217SVPUBNK1_T217SSPTBNK1_SPR-v4.4.2 = Build date: Wed, 05 Nov 2014 11:42:17 +0000

Xposed - ROM modding without modifying APKs=http://forum.xda-developers.com/xpos...fying-t1574401
Wanam Xposed | Customize your Stock Samsung Roms=http://forum.xda-developers.com/xpos...stock-t2383484
What I do 1st is make a copy of the rom,
I remove most of the files you can get from the Play Store from the rom itself (rom name.zip), \system\apps and \system\priv-app
then restore the newest updated files from your \data\apps folder with Titanium Backup free or (PRO) or MyBackup Root free or (Pro) versions.
Last edited by mdiaz33685; 4th January 2015 at 11:07 PM. Reason: Adding New Firmware...
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mdiaz33685 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th June 2014, 11:42 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Tampa, FL

1,101 posts
Donate to Me
More
holding one more...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mdiaz33685 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st June 2014, 02:09 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Tampa, FL

1,101 posts
Donate to Me
More
I've used and shared these Roms, but never prepared this thread, so I made it easier for everyone to access the files they need for the Sprint T217S 7in Tablets..

Firmwares and Stock Odex Roms..

Enjoy..

For these Roms to work correctly, You need to be on the correct firmware or your WIFI, will not work... I just ODIN flashed the KITKAT firmware T217SVPUBNE7_T217SSPTBNE7_SPR-v4.4.2.zip and then ODIN flashed TWRP 2700, all is working fine, then rooted the rom with Chainfire SU v.2.00 flashed with TWRP with no problems at all...
Last edited by mdiaz33685; 21st June 2014 at 02:28 AM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mdiaz33685 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st June 2014, 06:11 AM |#5  
Flag Riverside
Thanks Meter: 7

20 posts
More
Found all the filled needed thanks bruh
Last edited by i42o; 21st June 2014 at 06:18 AM.
21st June 2014, 06:25 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Tampa, FL

1,101 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by i42o

Awesome work. What I don't understand is how there is no raw dump partitions of 4.4.2. As in being able to flash everything through cwm why go through Odin? Is that for the security feature "Knox"? I built a ROM once for the Hercules and I did it off of a raw image backed up and extracted files to build from.

the rom should work through cwm, but I know for sure they work with TWRP, after the update to twrp2700 they work fine...
when I made my first rom, it MH9 it only worked through cwm, but then twrp was fixed, and cwm did not work on NB8

I download the actual firmware from Samsung, It does not wipe data... but it updates the firmware...

I tried the rom first, but my wifi didn't work... but the rom install perfectly... so I did ODIN and flashed the firmware to make sure the tablet is upto date with everything...

I actually stayed with the firmware.. and with rootexplorer, I deleted all the knox stuff...
they added a few extras but these are the locations from my SG Note 3.. there are more files.. but just to give u and others an Idea where they are.

system/etc/secure_storage/com.sec.knox.store

system/containers/framework

system/lib/libknoxdrawglfunction.so

system/app/ContainerAgent.apk
system/app/ContainerAgent.odex
system/app/ContainerEventsRelayManager.apk
system/app/ContainerEventsRelayManager.odex
system/app/ELMAgent.apk
system/app/ELMAgent.odex
system/app/KNOXAgent.apk
system/app/KNOXAgent.odex
system/app/KnoxAttestationAgent.apk
system/app/KnoxAttestationAgent.odex
system/app/KnoxMigrationAgent.apk
system/app/KnoxMigrationAgent.odex

system/priv-app/KLMSAgent.apk

I make the roms for myself, I don't add root, all u need for root is recovery, SU - it always gets updated, that is why I don't put it in... then busybox... I have all that up at the site... in case I need to show the table with all the features, I just install the rom with STOCK ODEX WITH KNOX... that rom has nothing delete.. full rom...
Last edited by mdiaz33685; 21st June 2014 at 06:27 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to mdiaz33685 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st June 2014, 06:32 AM |#7  
Flag Riverside

20 posts
More
Thumbs up
Gracias por tu contribution .
Last edited by i42o; 21st June 2014 at 06:38 AM.
21st June 2014, 07:07 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Tampa, FL

1,101 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Gracias por tu contribution .

Ayudo a todo lo que puedo,

Esta es una comunidad para ayudar a los demás .. gracias a ti tambien ...

-------------------------------------------------------

I help all that I can,

This is a community to help others...

EDIT: I tried the new rom (VPUBNE7) before flashing the firmware (VPUBNE7) and the rom installed just fine, except wifi did not work...

so I just did a full wipe, after the system was running with the firmware (VPUBNE7) with ODIN... and the wifi is not working after a clean wipe from the new firmware.
I saved a backup of the firmware and it restores just fine, the wifi is working...
I do not know why the wifi is not working.. I also tried a fix that has been used... by simply changing this line ro.securestorage.support=true to false in /system/build.prop and it did not work..
Last edited by mdiaz33685; 21st June 2014 at 12:04 PM.
21st June 2014, 05:28 PM |#9  
Flag Riverside

20 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdiaz33685

Ayudo a todo lo que puedo,

Esta es una comunidad para ayudar a los demás .. gracias a ti tambien ...

-------------------------------------------------------

I help all that I can,

This is a community to help others...

EDIT: I tried the new rom (VPUBNE7) before flashing the firmware (VPUBNE7) and the rom installed just fine, except wifi did not work...

so I just did a full wipe, after the system was running with the firmware (VPUBNE7) with ODIN... and the wifi is not working after a clean wipe from the new firmware.
I saved a backup of the firmware and it restores just fine, the wifi is working...
I do not know why the wifi is not working.. I also tried a fix that has been used... by simply changing this line ro.securestorage.support=true to false in /system/build.prop and it did not work..

see what I think it is is that the modem bin file has not been flashed in the process and thus resulting in no wifi. I believe it is because when you set up the script and Brom raw image of the modem file is not being flashed I might be mistaken so don't quote me on that but if you are somehow able to extract the raw modem file and make it until flashable zipit might solve the problems being that you are flashing radio that pertains to kitkat.I am not familiar with Samsung products as I was more of a nexus guy,but when I did develop for Samsung phones I came across issues with modem files and Wi-Fi
21st June 2014, 05:45 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Flag Tampa, FL

1,101 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

see what I think it is is that the modem bin file has not been flashed in the process and thus resulting in no wifi. I believe it is because when you set up the script and Brom raw image of the modem file is not being flashed I might be mistaken so don't quote me on that but if you are somehow able to extract the raw modem file and make it until flashable zipit might solve the problems being that you are flashing radio that pertains to kitkat.I am not familiar with Samsung products as I was more of a nexus guy,but when I did develop for Samsung phones I came across issues with modem files and Wi-Fi

yes we do have issues with other Note 3 roms, if the firmware or modem isn't flashed...
I flashed the firmware, so the modem should be installed or flashed... if I restore from a backup of the firmware wifi works..

the only img... are boot.img cache.img.ext4 hidden.img.ext4 recovery.img system.img.ext4
and I do know the NON-HLOS.bin has to do with the modem, but there is no modem.bin file.. so it has to be with NON.HLOS.bin...
but if I flash the rom over the firmware flash, I also lose wifi.. im kinda stump at the moment...

so I left the firmware, and made a backup of the full firmware, not rooted,... then I rooted and removed files. hopefully someone can catch the error..
The Following User Says Thank You to mdiaz33685 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread