Note 2 not working after factory reset

Search This thread

patyka

Account currently disabled
Jun 17, 2010
GB
Hi everyone.I have a note 2 which was rooted since last year and running on 4.1.Since i have upgraded last month to 4.3.The phone become unstable,freezing all the time.So i decided to do the factory reset,after that the phone was staying on the blank screen with the samsung logo and a steady blue light.I tried to flash 3 different firmware but they all failed using odin v3.09.

Any advice
Thanks

Attachments

• samsung.jpg
    samsung.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 32
  • samsung2.jpg
    samsung2.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 39

Irwenzhao

Nov 23, 2013
Singapore
Hi everyone.I have a note 2 which was rooted since last year and running on 4.1.Since i have upgraded last month to 4.3.The phone become unstable,freezing all the time.So i decided to do the factory reset,after that the phone was staying on the blank screen with the samsung logo and a steady blue light.I tried to flash 3 different firmware but they all failed using odin v3.09.

Any advice
Thanks

Try using a different USB cable and port. Also, use different versions of ODIN and try flashing again.
(If possible, root it, flash Phliz recovery and flash a .pit file from there. This is your last resort.)

N7105 rocking AOSB with AGNi kernel,
Click "Thanks" if I was of any help!

Reactions: patyka

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1. Diwnload Odin to your pc.
    2. Download latest firmware for your country.
    3. Flash the stick firmware.

Then you can root later.

Any advice
    Thanks

Try using a different USB cable and port. Also, use different versions of ODIN and try flashing again.
    (If possible, root it, flash Phliz recovery and flash a .pit file from there. This is your last resort.)

N7105 rocking AOSB with AGNi kernel,
    Click "Thanks" if I was of any help!