- the appropriate package for the device
- a supported bricked device
- a usb cable
- distro utils: md5sum, strings, tail, grep, unzip ( all included in most linux distros)
- some basic linux experience
- root access on a linux machine
We do NOT
guarantee that this method will work for you, or that it is flawless. We are also not responsible if your phone is completely dead after the procedure, or your house burns down because your phone exploded. You are doing this in YOUR OWN RISK
- Boot the linux box and download the appropriate package for the device.
- Remove the sim card from the phone. Do not connect yet
- Extract the package in your working directory
- Open up a terminal and cd to that directory
- Run revive.sh as root and connect the device
The procedure is automated. At the end of the unbrick process, you will need to charge the device fully and then flash one of the full firmwares bundled, as pointed from the script. This is crucial to ensure device stability.