At this time, this is only for Devs and/or people who think they can assist in fixing the issues. It is in no way ready to be a daily driver!!!
Also, you need to make sure you know how and are comfortable with flashing, restoring, fixing any mishaps that might occur on your own. At this time is a development thread, not a hold anyones hand on how to install etc, etc, etc. This statement isnt meant to be mean, just no general support will be offered at this time. That will come when the builds are in beta or stable.
Here ya go folks, CyanogenMod 11 for the G Flex (zee)!!! Well, let's be honest, unless you're living under a rock, you probably know what Android 4.4 (kitkat) is. Furthermore, you should know what the CyanogenMod project is. However, if a rock is really your home and you'd like to learn more, please visit their site: CyanogenMod | Android Community Rom based on KitKat.
Description: CyanogenMod 11 for LG G Flex
What is this?
This is a build of the popular CyanogenMod 11 for the LG G Flex. This is built from source.
People to Thank
- CyanogenMod - Do I need to state why we owe thanks to these guys?
- koush - for his wonderful recovery.
- the G2 Devs - for all the work on the g2 which this is all based off of.
- savoca - for kernel patches.
- [vertigo] - for vendor blob experimenting!!!
- It boots
- Bluetooth, sorta!!!
Whats Not Working??
- bluetooth, crashes when pairing.
How do I install this?
NOTE: Need to be on the latest version of CWM or TWRP Recovery, and have the f340k aboot installed.
- Download the .zip & copy to phone (make sure wifi is enabled if dl'd from phone).
- Zip can be installed from either sdcard or with sideload (No need to copy zip to phone if using sideload, see instructions for sideload below).
- MAKE A BACKUP!!!
- DO A FACTORY RESET!!! - this will wipe data & cache!
- Go to install zip from sdcard
- Choose zip from sdcard
- Select cm-11-xxxxxxxxxx-UNOFFICIAL-xxxx.zip
- Repeat Steps 5 -8 for gapps
If using sideload:
- Download zip on PC
- boot to recovery
- install zip from sdcard
- install zip via acb sideload
- Connect to PC via USB (make sure to have USB drivers if using Windows)
- Open a terminal or cmd window and type:
adb sideload cm-11-xxxxxxxx-UNOFFICIAL-xxxx.zip
- Repeat for Gapps.
- Build - 07092014
CyanogenMod 11, ROM for the LG G Flex
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: f340k 4.2.2 aboot, latest CWM or TWRP.
Based On: CyanogenMod
Last Updated 2014-07-10