Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[BOOTANIMATION] 1080x1920 PureBlack HTC One + beats

OP BilboSwaggins

26th March 2014, 11:06 PM   |  #1  
BilboSwaggins's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Gillingham, Kent
Thanks Meter: 915
 
619 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Donate to Me
More
I introduce to you, the black HTC One boot and down animations, merged with the beats bootanimation and downanimation that you would find on the HTC Senastion XE.

If you've had a previous One series phone you may remember these.

Bootanimation preview:


Downanimation preview:


Bootanimation - Dropbox

Bootanimation - Google Drive

Downanimation - Dropbox

Downanimation - Google Drive

Flashable bootanimation

Flashable downanimation

Enjoy.

Yes, I know HTC and beats have split, but it still looks cool.
Last edited by BilboSwaggins; 30th March 2014 at 04:07 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to BilboSwaggins For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th March 2014, 07:19 AM   |  #2  
nugzo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Fayetteville, NC.
Thanks Meter: 566
 
2,856 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
More
The M8 doesnt have beats...might not be to interesting to most to have a beats logo on a phone without beats. Looks good though
28th March 2014, 04:43 PM   |  #3  
Junior Member
Flag Merseyside
Thanks Meter: 2
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
More
Cant work :(
Thanks for these! Personally, I really like them, but I can't get them to work on my device. I have an O2 branded handset, with the bubbly water with the O2 logo for boot&down animation. I have unlocked bootloader, flashed custom recovery and flashed ARHD 2.2 Rom. I tried installing the flashable .zip files with recovery. Nothing. I've tried manually replacing the files with Root Browser, and I was able to get the Beats downanimation to work, but on boot, the phone just detects that they're not the O2 animations and replaces them. I even tried renaming the Beats animation .zips to the same as the O2 files and replacing but they just won't go away!!
Any thoughts?

Thanks
28th March 2014, 11:32 PM   |  #4  
Quote:
Originally Posted by danifilth4king

Thanks for these! Personally, I really like them, but I can't get them to work on my device. I have an O2 branded handset, with the bubbly water with the O2 logo for boot&down animation. I have unlocked bootloader, flashed custom recovery and flashed ARHD 2.2 Rom. I tried installing the flashable .zip files with recovery. Nothing. I've tried manually replacing the files with Root Browser, and I was able to get the Beats downanimation to work, but on boot, the phone just detects that they're not the O2 animations and replaces them. I even tried renaming the Beats animation .zips to the same as the O2 files and replacing but they just won't go away!!
Any thoughts?

Thanks

Push them thru twrp in adb

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to djkinetic For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th March 2014, 11:47 PM   |  #5  
Junior Member
Flag Merseyside
Thanks Meter: 2
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djkinetic

Push them thru twrp in adb

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Forgive me, but how do I do that?

Thanks
29th March 2014, 12:11 AM   |  #6  
Quote:
Originally Posted by danifilth4king

Forgive me, but how do I do that?

Thanks

Got, apparently the animations are named hTC_bootup_one.zip and hTC_downanimation.zip

copy files to /sdcard/
boot to twrp
open cmd
adb shell
mount /system
cp -p /sdcard/hTC_bootup_one.zip /system/customize/resource/
cp -p /sdcard/hTC_downanimation.zip /system/customize/resource/
now in twrp advanced , file manager, navigate to /system/customize/resource/
select each animation file and chmod 777

reboot and profit.
Last edited by djkinetic; 29th March 2014 at 12:18 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to djkinetic For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th March 2014, 04:05 PM   |  #7  
BilboSwaggins's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Gillingham, Kent
Thanks Meter: 915
 
619 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Donate to Me
More
I'll take the beats out, but make that a fresh upload and keep the beats one for people who want beats in it. I'll make new flashible zips as well.
I think it looks swagalicious with the beats logo, but obviously HTC sold their stake. I liked beats audio on my One S, it was a nice volume booster. It had no other real purpose.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Last edited by BilboSwaggins; 30th March 2014 at 04:12 PM.
3rd April 2014, 11:33 AM   |  #8  
Khixar27's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
278 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
will this work on m7 sense 6 ?
8th April 2014, 07:55 PM   |  #9  
sirioo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Naples
Thanks Meter: 94
 
332 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
You can change it to Pure black HTC one + Boom sound?
Last edited by sirioo; 8th April 2014 at 07:59 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to sirioo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th April 2014, 06:35 PM   |  #10  
ChronoWerX's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
327 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirioo

You can change it to Pure black HTC one + Boom sound?

+1

Gesendet von meinem HTC One_M8 mit Tapatalk

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes