Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,363 Members 48,679 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Best data saving app

Tip us?
 
aashish.dxa
Old
#1  
aashish.dxa's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 20
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: himachal
Default Best data saving app

“Onavo effortlessly extends the value of your existing data plan.” – Dave Johnson, CBS MoneyWatch**If you have installed a custom ROM, please read the instructions at the bottom of our App description**- Get as much as 5X out of your Android’s data plan- Traveling? Save up to 80% when roamingOnavo Extend lets you get up to five times more out of your data plan without changing the way you use your phone. With Onavo Extend, engage in more app activities, photo sharing, web browsing and more on 3/4G without breaking your data cap. The app lets you compress your mobile data so that you can do more with your Android’s mobile data month after month. And, ifyou travel abroad, Onavo Extend helps you stay within your roaming plan and saves you money while helping you do more with your data plan.Onavo Extend is now even more powerful with its revolutionary universal data caching tool that usesyour SD card to minimize data consumption of 3G/4G traffic without risking the freshness of your cached data. You can easily control the percent of your SD card allocated to the creation of your universal cache for a personalized Onavo Extend experience. The app also lets you optimize pictures when you share over 3G/4G, giving you control of how much data you use when you share photos. The Onavo Extend Widget helpsyou easily monitor how much data Onavo Extend saves you by app for increased app transparency!OS note: Onavo Extend is only supported for specific ICS devices.IF YOU’VE INSTALLED A CUSTOM ROM:Some ROMs and kernels are missing important networking support that Android 4.0 APIs, and Onavo Extend, rely on.If you’ve received a message saying your version of Android is unsupported, or if the application always says “service paused”, please contact us via the “Feedback” menu item so we can help.Trying a different ROM or kernel should help as well.CURRENT VERSION: 1.2.9exREQUIRES ANDROID: 4.0 and up
The Following User Says Thank You to aashish.dxa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
T3snake
Old
#2  
T3snake's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 375
Posts: 797
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Vadodara
Quote:
Originally Posted by aashish.dxa View Post
“Onavo effortlessly extends the value of your existing data plan.” – Dave Johnson, CBS MoneyWatch**If you have installed a custom ROM, please read the instructions at the bottom of our App description**- Get as much as 5X out of your Android’s data plan- Traveling? Save up to 80% when roamingOnavo Extend lets you get up to five times more out of your data plan without changing the way you use your phone. With Onavo Extend, engage in more app activities, photo sharing, web browsing and more on 3/4G without breaking your data cap. The app lets you compress your mobile data so that you can do more with your Android’s mobile data month after month. And, ifyou travel abroad, Onavo Extend helps you stay within your roaming plan and saves you money while helping you do more with your data plan.Onavo Extend is now even more powerful with its revolutionary universal data caching tool that usesyour SD card to minimize data consumption of 3G/4G traffic without risking the freshness of your cached data. You can easily control the percent of your SD card allocated to the creation of your universal cache for a personalized Onavo Extend experience. The app also lets you optimize pictures when you share over 3G/4G, giving you control of how much data you use when you share photos. The Onavo Extend Widget helpsyou easily monitor how much data Onavo Extend saves you by app for increased app transparency!OS note: Onavo Extend is only supported for specific ICS devices.IF YOU’VE INSTALLED A CUSTOM ROM:Some ROMs and kernels are missing important networking support that Android 4.0 APIs, and Onavo Extend, rely on.If you’ve received a message saying your version of Android is unsupported, or if the application always says “service paused”, please contact us via the “Feedback” menu item so we can help.Trying a different ROM or kernel should help as well.CURRENT VERSION: 1.2.9exREQUIRES ANDROID: 4.0 and up
Wow.
cud u just organize this.
After studying chemistry physics and maths i cant really decode the sentences in there
Real Men(Contributors) Dont Need To Ask For Thanks. They will get it For a Job well Done
-T3Snake

GLtools 1.29 [Graphic Optimizer]
Own:
 
Samsung Galaxy Star - GT-S5282
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 - SM-T211

My Work:
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to T3snake For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
aashish.dxa
Old
#3  
aashish.dxa's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 20
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: himachal
???

Sent from my GT-S5282 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to aashish.dxa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
T3snake
Old
#4  
T3snake's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 375
Posts: 797
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Vadodara
Quote:
Originally Posted by aashish.dxa View Post
???

Sent from my GT-S5282 using XDA Free mobile app
i meant it looks like a lot of text.
Use the enter button to make it look organized
Real Men(Contributors) Dont Need To Ask For Thanks. They will get it For a Job well Done
-T3Snake

GLtools 1.29 [Graphic Optimizer]
Own:
 
Samsung Galaxy Star - GT-S5282
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 - SM-T211

My Work:
The Following User Says Thank You to T3snake For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
aashish.dxa
Old
#5  
aashish.dxa's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 20
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: himachal
Kk bro

Sent from my GT-S5282 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
Moscow Desire
Old
#6  
Moscow Desire's Avatar
Senior Moderator - Resident Troll Killer
Thanks Meter 5904
Posts: 7,075
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Somewhere in a Deep Cave on the Troll Kings Throne

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by aashish.dxa View Post
Kk bro

Sent from my GT-S5282 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Copying and pasting advertisements for software is prohibited and frowned upon at XDA.

Closed

Want to avoid a vacation to the Frostlands? Then Follow the XDA Rules Here

 
Though I walk among the trolls, I fear them not, for I am the Troll King
Killen dem Trolls since 2011
Acer Iconia A701***A501***ExPlay X-Tremer***HTC Desire***Desire S
Tags
http://waploft.com/files/download/id/77336
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes