[HELP] How to Unbrick Cherry Mobile OMEGA ICON / Micromax A121 Elanza 2

Search This thread

RinKusanagi

Jun 13, 2013
What's the problem:
My phone won't boot up it's just vibrating after the boot animation logo with black screen but I can access the stock recovery and have charging battery sign so I think it's soft brick.

What seems the cause of brick:
I accidentally bricked my phone using root cleaner app and full cleaning option.

What are the solutions have you tried:
I tried factory resetting in stock recovery but It's not working.

Additional Information:
Our local phone doesn't have CWM and Custom/Stock Rom yet but it's rooted. CM Omega Icon has same spec with Micromax A121 Canvas Elanza 2 you could say that's the OEM of our phone. But unfortunately they do not have CWM and Custom/Stock Rom also.

I am asking for your help. If anyone knows how to revive this phone please let me know.. Thank you

rafael7naga

Feb 5, 2015
Same Problem

What's the problem:
My phone won't boot up it's just vibrating after the boot animation logo with black screen but I can access the stock recovery and have charging battery sign so I think it's soft brick.

I accidentally bricked my phone using root cleaner app and full cleaning option.

Additional Information:
Our local phone doesn't have CWM and Custom/Stock Rom yet but it's rooted. CM Omega Icon has same spec with Micromax A121 Canvas Elanza 2 you could say that's the OEM of our phone. But unfortunately they do not have CWM and Custom/Stock Rom also.

I am asking for your help. If anyone knows how to revive this phone please let me know.. Thank you

I have same problem about this. Anybody can help me? Thanks.

mcjepoy_12

Dec 19, 2015
angeles city
www.gsmknight.com
hard bricked....

sir is there any solution for hard bricked phones like cherry mobile omega icon.it suddenly hang then when i turn it off.and it wont turn on anymore.so i came up with the idea of it is a DEADBOOT phone.do you have a file for it?suitable for,atf jtag,medusa jtag or z3x jtag file...badly needed my phone sir.please help.......

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What's the problem:

Additional Information: