Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,645 Members 38,770 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Xperia Play r800at need a lot of help!!!!!

Tip us?

crimsonnrose
Old
(Last edited by malybru; 16th June 2014 at 06:35 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Xperia Play r800at need a lot of help!!!!!

Hi, im new to this website and I need some help fixing my major screwup. I thought I could install TrueAncestor 2.3.7 and it put me on bootloop. I read a post on here suggesting I flash a relock bootloader ftf file (bootloader was already locked) and so I did and it didn't do anything! I have 15 bucks in the bank so this is my only phone for a long time! If anyone can answer me to whether this is fixable and give stupid me steps on how to fix his phone he shouldn't have modified , I'd appreciate it a lot! Thank you.

philos64
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,660
Hi,
You have one sub-forum where you can post your problem about your XPeria Play R800
Go here => Sony Ericsson Xperia Play > Xperia Play Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting

Can I suggest you to read before to post, maybe you will find an answer appropriated about your problem

Good luck

crimsonnrose
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by philos64 View Post
Hi,
You have one sub-forum where you can post your problem about your XPeria Play R800
Go here => Sony Ericsson Xperia Play > Xperia Play Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting

Can I suggest you to read before to post, maybe you will find an answer appropriated about your problem

Good luck
Thanks for the heads up, but my phone just perma bricked itself so im just going to smash it now and I wish I never found out about phone modding because thats both of my phones permanantly bricked forever and im going to need to find a replacement
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe