Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,846 Members 51,589 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

my phone is stuck at boot loop

Tip us?

Davidprince
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy my phone is stuck at boot loop

i'm using micromax a110....... i have rooted my phone and i have tried alot of custom roms posted on xda after that i decided to try building my own rom i looked up every thing about kitchen and stuff and i worked on micromax JB stock rom i really liked the slimkat rom so i thought i could mix them up maybe and get those features so i built my rom and pasted it in my sd card along with the original stock Micromax JB rom (just in case something goes wrong) i thought i can always go into recovery (vol up+down and power button) to fix things up but now its not getting in recovery when i press the vol buttons with the power button it gives me 3 options 1 recovery. . 2 fast boot and 3 normal and when i choose recovery it just shows the canvas 2 superfone image and shuts down............. what can i do........
i will be very grateful for your help.

philos64
Old
(Last edited by philos64; 14th June 2014 at 11:00 AM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2639
Location: Somewhere between sky and sea in Brittany - XDA Assist Place

DONATE TO ME
If you want to build your own rom, no problem, but on first you need to have a stable device.

Go here => [TUTORIAL][ROMS] SP Tool Flashing Procedure

After you will need to search your stock rom here and => Micromax Canvas 2 A110: All Thing Discussion

Before to build your own rom correctly, you need to read, learn here => General discussion > XDA-University

and here too for a Custom SlimRom => Custom ROM Central > Custom ROM Central > SlimRoms

XDA Assist is the place where you can get help finding your way on XDA. This is not a support forum !!!
Click and go to XDA-Assist
DONT PM ME FOR QUESTIONS RELATED TO ROM, Ask in thread, it's better for all members- THANKS

Actual Devices : HTC One M8 - HTC One M7 //Google N7 Wifi - Google N7 2013 LTE
Retired Devices :HTC Hero-HTC Desire Z-HTC Desire S-HTC One X- N7 3G - Asus TF300T

The Following User Says Thank You to philos64 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Davidprince
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santhosh M View Post
No worries. Just flash SP tools flashable Stock ROM through SP flash tool. In case u dont have the ROM and don't know how to do it. Below are the links to do the same.

Link to get STOCK rom and installing drivers for falshing : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2251966

How to flash through SP flash tools : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2167244

You should be able to understand from these two threads easily. Kindly read thoroughly all procedures and try. U will easily understand.

Regards

Santhosh

will SP tools work on windows XP and will it recognize my device when it is switched off i have moborobo and pdanet on my PC and they do recognize my device but moborobo needs usb debugging on and tdanet needs approval from my device i can't do either i do have a stock rom what i'm asking is will sp tools be able to flash my phone

philos64
Old
(Last edited by philos64; 15th June 2014 at 08:35 AM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2639
Location: Somewhere between sky and sea in Brittany - XDA Assist Place

DONATE TO ME
If you need more technical informations for use SP Tools, I would suggest to go to the thread and post your request.
All links for help you are provided.

Good luck

Thread closed

XDA Assist is the place where you can get help finding your way on XDA. This is not a support forum !!!
Click and go to XDA-Assist
DONT PM ME FOR QUESTIONS RELATED TO ROM, Ask in thread, it's better for all members- THANKS

Actual Devices : HTC One M8 - HTC One M7 //Google N7 Wifi - Google N7 2013 LTE
Retired Devices :HTC Hero-HTC Desire Z-HTC Desire S-HTC One X- N7 3G - Asus TF300T

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe