Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,915 Members 42,583 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Help with slimkat 5.1

Tip us?

redlluz08
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Help with slimkat 5.1

I dont know if this is a normal issue for now on this build but ive searched everywhere and i didnt find any related info on this.everything on this rom works perfectly except the stock camera flash doesnt work properly.sometimes it flashes when taking pictures or recording videos but most of the time it doesnt, even with the flash set to always on.this is the only problem i have with this rom and ive tried google camera,same thing happens.so im not sure if this is normal for now or if there is something i can do to fix this.ive already tried reflashing and done all the formatting processes so...i need help..

Sent from my GT-P6200 using XDA Free mobile app

redlluz08
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
If anyone can share a different working camera.apk for this build for me to try,i would appreciate it,since i have already uninstalled the preinstalled one.thank you so much in advance.

katarusiva
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by redlluz08 View Post
I dont know if this is a normal issue for now on this build but ive searched everywhere and i didnt find any related info on this.everything on this rom works perfectly except the stock camera flash doesnt work properly.sometimes it flashes when taking pictures or recording videos but most of the time it doesnt, even with the flash set to always on.this is the only problem i have with this rom and ive tried google camera,same thing happens.so im not sure if this is normal for now or if there is something i can do to fix this.ive already tried reflashing and done all the formatting processes so...i need help..

mean while i have also faced this issue,u have to use a google camera app( jellybean modded it works better for me) and also u can try camera ultimate 360...

redlluz08
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by katarusiva View Post
mean while i have also faced this issue,u have to use a google camera app( jellybean modded it works better for me) and also u can try camera ultimate 360...
where can i find that jellybean modded google camera app?i would really like to try that

katarusiva
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by redlluz08 View Post
where can i find that jellybean modded google camera app?i would really like to try that

Just Google it

matthys
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Is this what you are looking for ?
Jellybean Modded Google Camera Apk - http://www.theandroidsoul.com/google...id-jelly-bean/

I don't use this rom so test it if it does thank me later
Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus P6200
ROM: Stock 6200XXMC3
Kernel: Stock 3.0.31-1086701
Note: Hardcoded Tablet UI

kdrinvsn
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I have the same issue, also the result on gallery.
my picture doesn't show the right thumbnail as usually
anyone know how to fix this??
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-06-05-10-37-25.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	77.9 KB
ID:	2791377