Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,235 Members 51,929 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] how to reach or create android\adb_usb.ini

Tip us?

glad to use technology
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] how to reach or create android\adb_usb.ini

Hai ,

well when i tried using the windows cmd command add typed users\username\android\adb_usb.ini. It takes me nowhere.so also when i typed it opening command prompt window at eclipse or sdk . Same result dosent work.please let me know how is it to be accessed or created i am using xp having adt bundle installed please

glad to use technology
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default details

Quote:
Originally Posted by glad to use technology View Post
Hai ,

well when i tried using the windows xp comand prompt cmd command and typed c:\users\username\android\adb_usb.ini. It takes me nowhere.so also when i typed it opening command prompt window at eclipse or sdk . Same result dosent work.please let me know how is it to be accessed or created i am using xp having adt bundle installed please
and please let me know its location I mean is it to be found or if doesn't exist a folder with the name android is to be created and the adb_USB.INI file to be placed in it. And then place this folder exactly where in SDK? In eclipse? Exactly where? Please provide if any video links. Thanks

Trozzul
Old
Thanks Meter 193

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by glad to use technology View Post
and please let me know its location I mean is it to be found or if doesn't exist a folder with the name android is to be created and the adb_USB.INI file to be placed in it. And then place this folder exactly where in SDK? In eclipse? Exactly where? Please provide if any video links. Thanks
are you trying to root a nikon coolpix S800c? if so those commands are for linux (just get Ubuntu) and you need to be running a linux OS, windows was not built for these sorta things just a little of ADB but thats about it.
"Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: 'we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'
"How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
"You must be,' said the Cat, 'or you wouldn't have come here."

Motorola Moto X
Stock KitKat (4.4.2) XT1060
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
Rom: Cyanogemod 11 (4.4.4) P5113
Asus Nexus 7
Stock (4.4.2) Broken Digitizer, any recommendations on amazon?
Chromecast
Stock
Nikon Coolpix s800c
Stock Gingerbread (2.3.3)