Sony z2 from EE

Search This thread

The-Frighteners

Jun 14, 2014
Hi i am sorry for my bad english. I have problem. I take phone from EE with contract for 24 months but i want to use it with sim card from Three mobile. The phone is locked i have the code for unlocking but they say you must wait 6 months to use the code. Is it have another way to unlock this phone? Fresh copy with kitkat or any other way? How can i remove everything from EE to unlock that phone? My other option is to give this phone to my mother and i must use the ****ing samsung s4. Any sugestions?

JackHanAnLG

Apr 12, 2012
Southend
No. Also if you want to unlock your boot loader you'll have to take it back and buy a debranded z2 from phones4u or car phone whare house as they come unlocked and generally cheaper then EE

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Free mobile app

funky0308

Inactive Recognized Themer
Aug 27, 2012
Osijek
Hi i am sorry for my bad english. I have problem. I take phone from EE with contract for 24 months but i want to use it with sim card from Three mobile. The phone is locked i have the code for unlocking but they say you must wait 6 months to use the code. Is it have another way to unlock this phone? Fresh copy with kitkat or any other way? How can i remove everything from EE to unlock that phone? My other option is to give this phone to my mother and i must use the ****ing samsung s4. Any sugestions?

Flash 402 generic firmware and try that unlock code.

If that one won't work you can order one from web.
I unlocked Z1 that way, it was 25$ and it worked without any problems.

But, did you even tried to put sim from another carrier and insert that code when phone ask for it?

I really doubt they could do something like that.
They can say don't use it for the first six months but if you got code, who cares what did they said...
(you'll have to pay for 24 months but you can unlock it right away...)
Mostly, carrier will give you unlocking code after you contract is finished but if you already got it - try it, it'll probably work.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

The-Frighteners

Jun 14, 2014
Flash 402 generic firmware and try that unlock code.

If that one won't work you can order one from web.
I unlocked Z1 that way, it was 25$ and it worked without any problems.

But, did you even tried to put sim from another carrier and insert that code when phone ask for it?

I really doubt they could do something like that.
They can say don't use it for the first six months but if you got code, who cares what did they said...
(you'll have to pay for 24 months but you can unlock it right away...)
Mostly, carrier will give you unlocking code after you contract is finished but if you already got it - try it, it'll probably work.

I try already 20 times meaby. I reset the phone also 10 times. I dont know if carrier have some way to lock the phone for six months. I also flash the phone now i dont have nothing from EE (apps) and it is still locked. My last option is to change my number with this one from EE but this sim is only with 2Gb i-net. And sh*t i use every month around 30Gb :) for that i want to unlock this phone but...anyway im gona change my number for six months.

skip24ftlb

Sep 27, 2006
Ee altered the terms of your contract. For the first 6 months they still own the phone. Its been done to stop people selling their upgrade. Hence why you've got to wait six months

delsus

Oct 23, 2011
Huawei MediaPad T5
Google Pixel 5
The thing is people will get a phone on a contract, unlock said phone then use a different sim card. They will then not pay their original contract, this would mean the original carrier is paying for the phone without receiving any money for it (outside of the up front cost of the phone).