Check Your I/O Usage with Iotop for Android

Ever needed to check the I/O usage of apps? If so, you probably tried searching for an iotop … more

T-Mobile HTC One M8 Gets Selfie-Friendly Android 4.4.4 OTA

The T-Mobie variant of HTC One (M8) just now received an over-the-air update … more

Android L is for Lockdown

Root is, without a doubt, the (un)holy grail of the Android world. Those wonderful permissions that allow you as … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: XHangouts Will Improve Your Hangouts

Ever since Google started supporting text messaging in Hangouts many people have … more

Tablet [Q] Bizzare Softbrick

OP ZLederman

24th June 2014, 07:19 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
More
I am happy to be a brand new member of XDA
I am also a noob:/ I have been on this website for a while now and have found nothing for my problem with my SGH-I317 Galaxy Note 2...
My Problem- I installed CWM custom recovery it wokred fine I installed CM 10 (that was a week ago). yestarday I went to turn on my phone when i woke up. It showed the "Samsung Galaxy Note II" and then went CRAZY the logo spazzed and then just turned black. I immediatly went into odin and flashed my only stock rom the SGH-I317 android 4.1.1 because I could only access the download mode. I went to go and do an OTA update to 4.3 (I think I messed up right here). It went fine up until it restarted and and froze on the Galaxy Note 2 logo. I can still access Download mode but I cant get into either stock recovery or the custom recovery mode. I have tried flashing three different stock roms and Odin says it passed but it just reboots and stays on that logo. Please help I am not in the position to buy or replace a new phone (I'm only 14).
24th June 2014, 09:16 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member

7 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZLederman

I am happy to be a brand new member of XDA
I am also a noob:/ I have been on this website for a while now and have found nothing for my problem with my SGH-I317 Galaxy Note 2...
My Problem- I installed CWM custom recovery it wokred fine I installed CM 10 (that was a week ago). yestarday I went to turn on my phone when i woke up. It showed the "Samsung Galaxy Note II" and then went CRAZY the logo spazzed and then just turned black. I immediatly went into odin and flashed my only stock rom the SGH-I317 android 4.1.1 because I could only access the download mode. I went to go and do an OTA update to 4.3 (I think I messed up right here). It went fine up until it restarted and and froze on the Galaxy Note 2 logo. I can still access Download mode but I cant get into either stock recovery or the custom recovery mode. I have tried flashing three different stock roms and Odin says it passed but it just reboots and stays on that logo. Please help I am not in the position to buy or replace a new phone (I'm only 14).

Fixed It
25th June 2014, 09:36 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 23

417 posts
Good to hear that it's fixed.

Always tell us how you fixed it - might be of interest for others having the same problems
The Following User Says Thank You to Bright.Light For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th June 2014, 09:36 AM   |  #4  
Flag Porto
Thanks Meter: 22

166 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZLederman

Fixed It

how to ???
25th June 2014, 01:37 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

7 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hackerse7en

how to ???

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2589891
this forum will help go down and install the att odexed odin rom and flash that via odin
if that doesnt help than install "if ou are running official MK6 bootloader" llink
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread