Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,696 Members 37,136 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Has anyone else received a software update? Went from F400S10a to F400S10e today OTA.

Tip us?

ryanmlam
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default Has anyone else received a software update? Went from F400S10a to F400S10e today OTA.

Just what the title says. received an OTA update on my Korean F400S running on AT&T. I accidentally clicked reboot without looking at the changelog. Still rooted and I haven't noticed any differences.

stunt_101
Old
Thanks Meter 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanmlam View Post
Just what the title says. received an OTA update on my Korean F400S running on AT&T. I accidentally clicked reboot without looking at the changelog. Still rooted and I haven't noticed any differences.
Just checked the update centre and I also got the notice on my F400S in Hong Kong. States that its for apps and speed enhancements.

mikeythedude
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Same. I am on AT&T with the F400S. Mine updated to "e" version as well. Root still maintained

monyozt
Old
Thanks Meter 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeythedude View Post
Same. I am on AT&T with the F400S. Mine updated to "e" version as well. Root still maintained
So all of you still able to receive and install the ota even on rooted phone? Right?

current device :
Tablet : : Verizon IPAD 4 64GB lastest OS

antigravity
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Weird... I wasn't able to update while rooted. I had to reset my phone to update.

Sent from my LG G3