Sony Looking to Extend Flagship Life, One Release a Year

Following the news that Sony won’t be announcing a new device at MWC 2015, we … more

Dark Themed Apollo Music Player

Apollo has been thedefault music player in CyanogenMod since Android 4.1. Check out the dark themed version … more

Six Alternative Browsers to Chrome for Android

Browsers are one of the most essential parts of smartphones. When the original iPhone came … more

Runtime Resource Overlay and CM12 Theme Engine

In light of Android’s possible future in Native Theming for AOSP code, developer Syko … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Has anyone else received a software update? Went from F400S10a to F400S10e today OTA.

OP ryanmlam

13th June 2014, 07:00 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4

19 posts
Just what the title says. received an OTA update on my Korean F400S running on AT&T. I accidentally clicked reboot without looking at the changelog. Still rooted and I haven't noticed any differences.
13th June 2014, 07:48 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 67

84 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanmlam

Just what the title says. received an OTA update on my Korean F400S running on AT&T. I accidentally clicked reboot without looking at the changelog. Still rooted and I haven't noticed any differences.

Just checked the update centre and I also got the notice on my F400S in Hong Kong. States that its for apps and speed enhancements.

14th June 2014, 07:58 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 22

52 posts
Same. I am on AT&T with the F400S. Mine updated to "e" version as well. Root still maintained
15th June 2014, 07:09 AM   |  #4  
Flag kudus
Thanks Meter: 91

1,330 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeythedude

Same. I am on AT&T with the F400S. Mine updated to "e" version as well. Root still maintained

So all of you still able to receive and install the ota even on rooted phone? Right?
15th June 2014, 12:24 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 4

54 posts
Weird... I wasn't able to update while rooted. I had to reset my phone to update.

Sent from my LG G3
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread