Turn Your Camera Into a Live Puzzle Game

The classic sliding puzzle game hasnt changed much, if at all, over the years. Dating all the way … more

Samsung Begins Production of 8 Gb RAM Chips

With the release of Android 5.0, our favorite mobile operating system has become 64-bit ready. … more

CM, Micromax and OnePlus – Sales Ban Lifted

It’s less than a week since our recent in-depth analysis of the legal battle over the … more

The History of Flagships: Part I – Sony

Every OEM aspiring to conquer the mobile world undoubtedly releases its take on the so-called … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

my galaxy Y not turning ON

OP lildhiel08

15th June 2014, 09:56 AM   |  #1  
lildhiel08's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 27
 
241 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
any one help me ? my phone is not turning on ,.. i try to go to cwn or download mode but its not work ,.. plss some one help me ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxxQ...vyhjkrgclqhy04

sometimes i heard some notification sounds wen i recieve some measeges but its not turning on sorry 4 my bad english
Last edited by lildhiel08; 20th June 2014 at 10:50 AM. Reason: add link
15th June 2014, 10:54 AM   |  #2  
GalKill's Avatar
Senior Member
Reim Empire :P
Thanks Meter: 233
 
311 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
maybe no battery?
15th June 2014, 11:06 AM   |  #3  
marcussmith2626's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 2,643
 
4,928 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by lildhiel08

any one help me ? my phone is not turning on ,.. i try to go to cwn or download mode but its not work ,.. plss some one help me ?

does the battery charging animation show when you put it on charge?

If no its either
dead battery
faulty charger
faulty usb socket
faulty motherboard


if yes but you cant turn phone on
faulty power button
15th June 2014, 12:42 PM   |  #4  
lildhiel08's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 27
 
241 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussmith2626

does the battery charging animation show when you put it on charge?

If no its either
dead battery
faulty charger
faulty usb socket
faulty motherboard


if yes but you cant turn phone on
faulty power button

its not shown bro ,..its actually off ,..but i heard notifacation sound when i recieve a measege
15th June 2014, 12:44 PM   |  #5  
lildhiel08's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 27
 
241 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalKill

maybe no battery?

at night before i sleep it 50% the battery and wen the morning i check my phone ,..its not turning on sory 4 my bad english ,..
15th June 2014, 01:40 PM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Al-Menufia
Thanks Meter: 745
 
1,254 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Donate to Me
More
Display lcd broken
15th June 2014, 01:41 PM   |  #7  
marcussmith2626's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 2,643
 
4,928 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by lildhiel08

its not shown bro ,..its actually off ,..but i heard notifacation sound when i recieve a measege

so you are now saying the phone does turn on its just the screen isnt working


If the screen doesnt work in download mode you will have to take to a repair shop
16th June 2014, 07:18 AM   |  #8  
lildhiel08's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 27
 
241 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussmith2626

so you are now saying the phone does turn on its just the screen isnt working


If the screen doesnt work in download mode you will have to take to a repair shop

maybe bro ..because all the method i use is not working ..i dont know whats the problem because the night after the problem ,my phone is very good..my batery is 50% .but in the morning when i check my phone if i have a txt my phone not turning on or lights .i check all but it doesnt

Sent from my YP-G70 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
19th June 2014, 03:35 PM   |  #9  
Killnolife's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 40
 
81 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lildhiel08

maybe bro ..because all the method i use is not working ..i dont know whats the problem because the night after the problem ,my phone is very good..my batery is 50% .but in the morning when i check my phone if i have a txt my phone not turning on or lights .i check all but it doesnt

Sent from my YP-G70 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I had same issue, and resolved by plugging usb cable and entering download mode, and clicking cancel,
which reboots phone, i think your battery might be dead, but shows 50%,
  • try using another battery,
  • plugging charger and booting,
  • long pressing power button,
  • removing sim card and rebooting,
  • using another battery, removing sim card, plugging charger and trying download mode,

if download mode works, there is a chance to save your data
if not, do not stay there anymore and go to repair centre, waiting too long might reduce even more your chances to repair it
The Following User Says Thank You to Killnolife For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th June 2014, 04:03 PM   |  #10  
-CALIBAN666-'s Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Leverkusen
Thanks Meter: 3,674
 
5,857 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Donate to Me
More
Tried with usb jig.?infos here in general section,google,maybe some facebook groups.

GREEETZ FROM TEAM-OPTIMA!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to -CALIBAN666- For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes