Mini S Note from Samsung Ativ to all Windows 8/8.1

OP Rotry83

24th April 2014, 05:28 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sevilla
Thanks Meter: 144

204 posts
More
This exclusive application is included the Samsung Ativ and comes with S Note Metro App.

Install S Note Metro App isnīt required but recommended. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2&postcount=49

1. To install Mini S Note, download this rar LINK

2. Copy folder, for example in c:/program files (x86)/Samsung. So everything is more organized

3. Execute Quicknote.exe and voila. Now you can create a shortcut on the desktop.

Tested in Windows 8.1 Spring Update with Media Center and Surface Pro 2.

My blog, in Spanish. LINK

Quote:

The Following User Says Thank You to Rotry83 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th June 2014, 09:27 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1

4 posts
Red face thank you
Thank you for all your help, I just finished installing snote, gallery, camera, and player. I thought I'd try snote mini, but Im not having any success with your link. when I click on it there are several options. Does it matter which one I download? when I put it in the folder and run the file it opens and then says an error caused it to close. I don't use it much, but would like to get it working on my cpu if I can. Thanks again for all your help
The Following User Says Thank You to acwpalmer For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th June 2014, 07:29 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sevilla
Thanks Meter: 144

204 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by acwpalmer

Thank you for all your help, I just finished installing snote, gallery, camera, and player. I thought I'd try snote mini, but Im not having any success with your link. when I click on it there are several options. Does it matter which one I download? when I put it in the folder and run the file it opens and then says an error caused it to close. I don't use it much, but would like to get it working on my cpu if I can. Thanks again for all your help

Hello. You need all the files and create a shortcut to quicknote.exe. It is very easy.

In GDrive if you select "File", you will see the option to download the .zip with all the files.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread