I have heard nothing about it over at xda, is it me or are people just not stoked to welcome this device?
This also makes me wonder on how development is going to be on this device..
Nope, didnt have any tablet before. the dock feels slightly cheap, but can be due to the light weight.
I've read about that reboot crash stuff aswell at amazon,but i did not experience such things so far, AND there is already a new firmware that fixes those problems (also written at amazon).
What i also like is that Asus already released the Bootloader unlocker, but since only have it since 4 days i want to wait until i do such things.
Negative points so far: No Vibration.
positive points so far: Battery, Floating Apps, not that much bloat ware.
I was able to root my tf700t without unlocking bootloader, in fact i've customized it to a maximum level using only root.
So no rom flashing or anything.
Maybe that method will work on the tf701, but I highly doubt it cause its a new processor.
Still waiting for the new infinity to come to shops, it's available in webshops but I want to have a warranty at a store.
Can't wait to have it though
I received my TF701 yesterday. In the Netherlands it is already available in some webshops.
- crystal clear screen (in one word: WOW)
- no lag of any sort: everything works great
- graphics on games as Beach Buggy Blitz are amazing! No lag of any sort, not even on the highest resolution etc.
- tablet itself has an aluminium cover (dark grey). It does not look purple like the prime. I like it, but that's a personal thing
- WiFi is excellent! Compared to the Transformer Prime, that is not a surprise. However, the TF701 detects the same signals as the 17" laptop, a desktop PC with a USB-wifidongle and a cellphone (Samsung Galaxy S3 mini) do.
- GPS is detecting satellites instantly
And now the cons:
- the dock is made of plastic and sounds plastic, al little cheap. Everything works as it should though...
- I tried to plug in a USB-stick: some force is needed (though I thinks that has to do with the stick, which is always in my pocket...
- at start up I tried the mousepad, it did not work instantly... After I plugged in a USB-stick, it worked splendidly (every time). It seems you have to 'activate' the mousepad
- I am desperately missing root... I'd like to put back my backups, but that doesn't work right now.
- the server to update firmware automaticly was down yesterday.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|