Which one is the Best and Stable Rom for i9070

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

geethnuwan

May 18, 2013
Kegalle
Hi friends,
Im using galaxy s advance mobike since last year and now im facing some problems like slow dialler app, performance issues.... Etc. So I decided to say goodbye to the official rom and install custom rom. I like cynogen mod. But i saw some known issues at the development page. (compass sensor not working :mad:) so id like to know that what is the best rom for my mobile. Currently im using 4.1.2 JB official update

coffeecore

Dec 6, 2013
Hi friends,
Im using galaxy s advance mobike since last year and now im facing some problems like slow dialler app, performance issues.... Etc. So I decided to say goodbye to the official rom and install custom rom. I like cynogen mod. But i saw some known issues at the development page. (compass sensor not working :mad:) so id like to know that what is the best rom for my mobile. Currently im using 4.1.2 JB official update

This kind of threads are forbidden. There is no ''best'' or most ''stable''.
Just keep reading in the thread about others experience etc. And try try try and try to solve things yourselfs when something is not properly working.

Waiting for this thread to be deleted..

Reactions: #Henkate and Razvan

malybru

Retired Senior Moderator
Aug 16, 2006
London
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Mod Edit

"Best" or "Recommend" ROM/kernel threads are not allowed on XDA.
Please test these things for yourself.
This is the only way you will get an unbiased opinion,and then, you can decide for yourself if it meets YOUR needs.

Don't forget to make a nandroid before you start.

Thread Closed

malybru
Forum Moderator

Reactions: bobfrantic
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi friends,

This kind of threads are forbidden. There is no ''best'' or most ''stable''.
    Just keep reading in the thread about others experience etc. And try try try and try to solve things yourselfs when something is not properly working.

Waiting for this thread to be deleted..
    Mod Edit

"Best" or "Recommend" ROM/kernel threads are not allowed on XDA.
    Please test these things for yourself.
    This is the only way you will get an unbiased opinion,and then, you can decide for yourself if it meets YOUR needs.

Don't forget to make a nandroid before you start.

Thread Closed

malybru
    Forum Moderator