Help-process com.htc.htcdialer isn't responding

Search This thread

nsnobel2

Sep 27, 2011
Hi,

Phone was rebooting condition when came to me and a message appears on screen

"process com.htc.htcdialer isn't responding, Would you like to send report"

I cleared cache in apps setting but could not solve

after 3-4 minutes its restart itself, I also noticed that phone baseband is unknown,

its fastboot details are as follow

Code:
  (bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.56.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4A.25.3263.21
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 4.19.401.11
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
(bootloader) serialno: remove
(bootloader) imei: remove
(bootloader) meid: 0000000000xxxx
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0710000
(bootloader) cidnum: HTC__001
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 4145mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-4dab9d12
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
all: Done!

Can somebody tells me what happened to it and how to solve it as customer says he did nothing with it

thanks
br

Last edited:

alray

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 22, 2012
Hi,

Phone was rebooting condition when came to me and a message appears on screen

"process com.htc.htcdialer isn't responding, Would you like to send report"

I cleared cache in apps setting but could not solve

after 3-4 minutes its restart itself, I also noticed that phone baseband is unknown,

its fastboot details are as follow

Code:
  (bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.56.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4A.25.3263.21
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 4.19.401.11
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
(bootloader) serialno: [COLOR="red"]removed[/COLOR]
(bootloader) imei: [COLOR="Red"]removed[/COLOR]
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0710000
(bootloader) cidnum: HTC__001
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 4145mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-4dab9d12
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
all: Done!

Can somebody tells me what happened to it and how to solve it as customer says he did nothing with it

thanks
br

Remove serialno # and imei # from your above post, never share these #.

So your IMEI and Baseband are correctly displayed from a fastboot getvar all but you don't see them in phone settings/about right?

you could try to restore the phone using a ruu ---> if it doesn't work: its an hardware damage, send the phone for repair (its a known issue)

as customer says he did nothing with it
customer? :rolleyes:

shabzbd

May 31, 2014
I would do a factory reset.. i had another process doing this com.android. somthing.. a factory reset solved it for me..

chucdv

Oct 2, 2012
factory reset or install custom rom. ViperOne 6.2.1 + Kernel ElementalX 14.12 are the best rom and kernel. You will have Venom Tweak, it offers hundreds of customizations, CPU Governor for balance between performanc and battery life, sweep2wake, doubletap2wake, logo2wake, logo2menu ...

Reactions: nsnobel2

nsnobel2

Sep 27, 2011
factory reset or install custom rom. ViperOne 6.2.1 + Kernel ElementalX 14.12 are the best rom and kernel. You will have Venom Tweak, it offers hundreds of customizations, CPU Governor for balance between performanc and battery life, sweep2wake, doubletap2wake, logo2wake, logo2menu ...

Thanks for your suggestion but I cannot copy/paste any rom to internal memory coz it on duration is only 3-4 minutes, i try to paste rom into recovery modeand post result

alray

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 22, 2012
Thanks for your suggestion but I cannot copy/paste any rom to internal memory coz it on duration is only 3-4 minutes, i try to paste rom into recovery modeand post result

have you tried to factory reset like suggested above? Or restore the phone using the correct RUU?

if you want to flash a rom, no need to be booted in the OS to copy a rom to you memory. You can do it via a custom recovery (i.e twrp 2.6.3.3) using ADB

i.e:
Code:
adb push name_of_rom.zip /sdcard/

if all the above still fail with the com.dialer error then its probably an hardware defect. (you will not be the first)

Reactions: nsnobel2

nsnobel2

Sep 27, 2011
have you tried to factory reset like suggested above? Or restore the phone using the correct RUU?

if you want to flash a rom, no need to be booted in the OS to copy a rom to you memory. You can do it via a custom recovery (i.e twrp 2.6.3.3) using ADB

i.e:
Code:

if all the above still fail with the com.dialer error then its probably an hardware defect. (you will not be the first)

thanks for your reply, Already did factory reset and flash stock rom, now I flash custom rom but still same, I think its hardware fault

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

i.e:
    Code: