Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Samsung galaxy tab plus P6200

OP Catalinq

29th October 2012, 08:37 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Hi.. I installed ICS on my Tab but i receive an wifi error... disconnect unexpectly... After factory reset I tried to instal again ICS stock using Odin but won't boot... My tab is using root... Please help my... I can't use my tab and i'm dead
29th October 2012, 11:06 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 300

401 posts
More
Angry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalinq

Hi.. I installed ICS on my Tab but i receive an wifi error... disconnect unexpectly... After factory reset I tried to instal again ICS stock using Odin but won't boot... My tab is using root... Please help my... I can't use my tab and i'm dead

If you are stuck on the splash screen, the first thing to try is to wipe the cache and dalvik-cache from the recovery menu. A full wipe may also be required, although I would not recommend it until you try the suggestions below.

Use ADB (first install SDK)

HTML Code:
adb devices
HTML Code:
adb reboot
29th October 2012, 06:10 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

6 posts
P6200
Doesn't start...What to do? I tried to instal a custon rom but same problem... Logo image appear and dead. I can acces download mode and CM6... How to fix this ugly problem?? Thanks
29th October 2012, 07:54 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 300

401 posts
More
Angry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalinq

Doesn't start...What to do? I tried to instal a custon rom but same problem... Logo image appear and dead. I can acces download mode and CM6... How to fix this ugly problem?? Thanks

Bootloops are mainly caused because system files interfering with each other which causes instability and/or crashes at the boot sequence.*To find the cause of a bootloop you have to think about what you did before getting the bootloop.Choose one of the following reasons that caused the bootloop for you and try out its solution.- After flashing a new rom*If you flash a new (base)rom with odin your /data will be kept. This means your old dalvik-cache will be used for the new system files which would result in a bootloop, to fix this problem:1. Start your phone in CWM Recovery2. Go to Advanced3. Choose "Wipe dalvik-cache"4. Now go to "Mounts & Storage"5. Choose "Wipe /cache"6. Reboot your phoneif the problems still exists after doing that and you're sure it's not related to the rom, then you need to do this:1. Start your phone in CWM Recovery2. Now go to "Mounts & Storage"3. Choose "Wipe /data"4. Choose "Wipe /cache"5. Reboot your phone.

ADB can be used to access the phone while booting, be aware that some bootloops make it unable to use ADB since they do not go further then the samsung logo.*The only tricky part about using ADB with bootloops is that you have to do it on the right time, this is just after the Galaxy logo, so just when the bootanimation starts. The easiest way to enter your phone in this part is using a batch script that monitors the state of your device and connects directly when possible.

Using the original cwm zip is the easiest way, since the zip is already created for you, you only need to replace the files with the original rom files. You can get those files from the deodex packages for baseroms which are posted on the forums. If you are using an odexed ROM, you can get your files from system.img.ext4 (open the baserom: *.tar.md5 with Winrar and extract system.img.ext4)Now you can open system.img.ext4 with "DiskInternals Linux Reader". browse to the app/framework directory and extract the needed files from the image file.Once you got the same files as present in the original CWM zip you can easily drag em into the archive, then choose "store" as compression level. Now finally you need to put it on your sdcard and install it.If you don't have an external sdcard or you can't reach your internal sdcard (which is very likely when you have a bootloop), you can use ADB to push the zip to your phone, read about how to use ADB ..

HTML Code:
@echo off 
cd /d %~dp0  
echo.
echo Waiting for device... 
adb wait-for-device 
echo.
adb -d shell stop 
adb push mycwmfix.zip /sdcard/mycwmfix.zip 
adb reboot recovery

This script will wait for the device to become ready, when it's ready it freeze the device, so the script has more time to push the file (instead of keep rebooting). Then it will push the specified cwmfix zip to your sdcard, and after that it will reboot in recovery so you can install the cwm fix you made.
29th October 2012, 10:39 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

6 posts
screen
Screen here
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20121029_220816.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	256.3 KB
ID:	1441086