Qmobile A4 Bolt is a feature packed Android Phone which was released earlier this year. A4 Bolt comes with a 4 inch 480x800 pixels screen having Andoid 2.3.5 Gingerbread stuffed inside. It is powered by a Spreadtrum SC6820 chipped 1 GHz processor with 256 MB RAM. It comes with one unique slide and share feature.
In a nutshell it is an entry level smartphone with very basic but unique specs.
However, most of the users have complained about its slow process. This is because of the Qmobile bloatware and applications like Facebook only updating on Phone internal memory.Rooting will give you the access to enjoy your A4 utmost. After rooting, you will be able to use all the rooting required apps + you can anytime flash recovery, custom ROMs etc. However rooting will void your Qmobile A4 warranty. But if you follow all the steps carefully nothing will go wrong.
Please read and follow these pre-requisites carefully. These simple looking pre-requisites will save your device from most of the accidental threats so try to follow each of them seriously. After completing all the pre-requisites you can head further for below mentioned tutorial:
** Works best with Windows 7 PC
1. Download Moborobo Software (FREE) from their official http://www.moborobo.com/
(This software will automatically install the best drivers for your specific A4)
2. Download This to your computer (don’t extract it now).
3. Now take the USB chord (original if possible) and connect your A4 with your computer. Go to Settings>>Developments and activate USB debugging option.
4. After activating the USB debugging option, go to the downloaded rooting file and extract it using RunMe.bat file.
(from attachment file)
5. Now you will get one CMD window as shown in image below:
6. Select first option here. " press 1 for NORMAL "
7. You might be asked to tap your mobile’s screen. Tap it.
8. After this you will get one notification about successful rooting.
Congrats! You have rooted your Qmobile A4 Bolt successfully, now you can enjoy all rooting privileges. You will get a Superuser or SuperSU app in the app drawer.
Hit Thanx If I help you
Credits goes toQmobile Rooting