Gaming Console with Lollipop? Ouya Gets an Android TV Port

Android is a very flexible platform, and it can be used on a large variety of … more

Android App Review: Manage Your Connections Automagically – XDA TV

Material Design is all the buzz in the Android world right now. … more

Official TWRP Recovery Lands on Micromax Canvas Magnus

With the recent release of Android One, Micromax and MediaTek released fully buildable … more

Update Overload: SuperSU Heavily Updated

There are apps and apps out there. Very few can reach the level of popularity required to stay at … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Looking for Samsung SIII Notification icons....

OP maxdamage

17th June 2014, 04:23 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
More
I did a search through the forums to find the .apk file that I can download that contains the Samsung SIII Jelly Bean Notification Statusbar Icons.Can anyone please post the .apk here or send me copy.

I would like to use them with the Notification Toggle from the Google Play for my Motorola Defy (MB525) Android v2.2.2

Thanks.

Richard

Sorry for the double thread.
17th June 2014, 08:35 PM   |  #2  
koragg97's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 160
 
733 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxdamage

I did a search through the forums to find the .apk file that I can download that contains the Samsung SIII Jelly Bean Notification Statusbar Icons.Can anyone please post the .apk here or send me copy.

I would like to use them with the Notification Toggle from the Google Play for my Motorola Defy (MB525) Android v2.2.2

Thanks.

Richard

Sorry for the double thread.

Not sure what you're asking for here
18th June 2014, 01:43 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
More
Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by koragg97

Not sure what you're asking for here

Well I am asking if someone here can please extract the .apk file that contains the notification icons seen in the status bar that comes with the Samsung Galaxy SIII mini and upload the .apk file here so I can extract them and use them with the notification toggle from the google play on my Motorola Defy. I am not sure but it could be either the framework-res.apk or SystemUI.apk from /system/

Thanks.
18th June 2014, 11:19 AM   |  #4  
koragg97's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 160
 
733 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxdamage

Well I am asking if someone here can please extract the .apk file that contains the notification icons seen in the status bar that comes with the Samsung Galaxy SIII mini and upload the .apk file here so I can extract them and use them with the notification toggle from the google play on my Motorola Defy. I am not sure but it could be either the framework-res.apk or SystemUI.apk from /system/

Thanks.

Well you can download the framework-res.apk from this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2174530 and see if the icons are there, but I can't give you my systemui.apk, because I'm on a S5 Themed ROM so everything is modified with me
21st June 2014, 03:39 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
More
Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by koragg97

Well you can download the framework-res.apk from this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2174530 and see if the icons are there, but I can't give you my systemui.apk, because I'm on a S5 Themed ROM so everything is modified with me

Is there someone else that has the right .apk file extracted?I can't seem to download the file as I refuse to log-in with my facebook details...

Thanks.

[edit]seems that I was able to start the download.Will check to see if the file is the right one.

Is there a way I can get the right file from someone with a SIII mini as the file downloaded link is dead?Please?

Thanks
Last edited by maxdamage; 21st June 2014 at 03:48 AM.
21st June 2014, 07:14 AM   |  #6  
koragg97's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 160
 
733 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
The link works with me. Just downloaded the file myself.

Sent from my "Black Beauty" using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
24th June 2014, 12:03 AM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by koragg97

The link works with me. Just downloaded the file myself.

Sent from my "Black Beauty" using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Can you please upload that file as the download keeps failing as I don't have firefox as my default web browser.

Thanks.
Last edited by maxdamage; 24th June 2014 at 01:10 AM.
24th June 2014, 12:15 PM   |  #8  
koragg97's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 160
 
733 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxdamage

Can you please upload that file as the download keeps failing as I don't have firefox as my default web browser.

Thanks.

Sure thing. Here's a dropbox link : https://www.dropbox.com/s/tqrf1fproi...%28AMA2%29.apk
The Following User Says Thank You to koragg97 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th June 2014, 01:11 AM   |  #9  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
More
Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by koragg97

Sure thing. Here's a dropbox link : https://www.dropbox.com/s/tqrf1fproi...%28AMA2%29.apk

Thanks. I eventually got around to downloading it but it doesn't contain the notification icons I am looking for.. Here is a screenshot of the ones I am looking for:
28th June 2014, 01:30 PM   |  #10  
koragg97's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 160
 
733 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
Then I'm almost sure that they're in the SystemUI.apk file, but I unfortunately can't give you mine as I'm using S5Styled ROM and the icons are replaced. See if you can find a stock SystemUI.apk regardless of the version (ANA2, ANC2, etc) as the icons are the same in all of them. Hope I helped

Sent from my " Black Beauty " using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes