Post [Solved]Disappearing imei on XXMC firmware

OP nikunj.baheti@gmail.com

16th June 2014, 04:02 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 34

254 posts
More
We, the people over xda are power users and we are mostly like to be on the bleeding edge and love to be on the latest offerings but not always are these softwares be great for everyday use and like most of us we love roms and flash them to tweak the mobile by installing custom roms and the worst thing about installing custom roms is the fact that IMEI disappears on the installation of certain roms over the stock XXMC firmware that most of us are on and like the rest of you i am also on the XXMC firmware and lose my IMEI almost all the times i installed the custom roms and i figured out that after installing a custom roms you can install any of the custom kernels which are in the development section of the GT-S5830i like Rafael Baugis[be careful that you install only the corresponding boot.img and the corresponding modules for that], hell lock kernel and many others.. and i have tried this method many time and trust me it works fine so go ahead and flash the custom roms of ur choice and then flash a custom kernel to the mobile to get back your IMEI
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread