Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] S4 DEV ED going to Sammy for REFLASH!!

88 posts
Thanks Meter: 3
By kerryh420, Member on 26th June 2014, 11:56 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi Everyone,

After getting my Dev Ed S4 stuck on a locked bootloader and 5 months of nagging and harassing Samsung for the factory image files, and aboot partition- A task that reached the highest levels of brass (yes, the office of the president, though I'm sure it was the secretary or something)- They wouldn't give them too me. They have, however, finally agreed to flash it back to DE stock.

I am posting this as both a Q&A for myself as well as well as suggestions/comments/advice/etc... regarding this rare opportunity. Once I get it back if anyone would like to have a crack at the unmodified, untouched files please let me know- I'm not sure what it is you guys actually do to it but from what I've read it sounds like one bitch of a phone to break open, I'm not giving it away just letting people who know these things have an opportunity at it's software. I am not a dev nor tester. I consider myself just above novice. I like to mess around with the kick ass ROM's all you guys provide. For what it's worth, I'd like to give back a little in this small meaningless way.

Any suggestion to which DE build I should ask for, mkd vs nc5? it came stock with mdk, (i think)

So come one come all, as stated above: all comments welcome. Just please take it easy on me, I'm no kung fu badass but I'm learning.

x2 (retired)
S4 (Hyperdrive- temp out of comish)
Moto X tried everything currenty running slimrom
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

dev ed, unlocked bootloader

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread