Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Anyway to get AOSP lock screen on 4.4.2?

OP dladz

8th April 2014, 10:57 PM   |  #1  
dladz's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Liverpool
Thanks Meter: 782
 
3,815 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Just a quick request. I've not seen a mod that enables it but does anyone know of a working mos that enables the AOSP or any other lockscreen on 4.4.2.

The new lock animation is pretty ugly. The sprites are tiny and underwhelming.

Cheers

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
9th April 2014, 02:37 AM   |  #2  
gregbradley's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 4,566
 
10,009 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
Yes, delete the stock one Sony, it's in system app

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to gregbradley For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th April 2014, 10:38 AM   |  #3  
Senior Member
Flag Rijeka HR
Thanks Meter: 53
 
186 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
[QUOTE=gregbradley;51755982]Yes, delete the stock one Sony, it's in system app

Using z1 compact but i'm pretty sure it's the same issue. When deleting the stock system app i get only the AOSP ring, but for example, when music's playing, i get the same stock xperia widget, no fullscreen albumart as in aosp lockscreen. Any idea on how to solve this? Any other files i should delete?
The Following User Says Thank You to gibihr For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th April 2014, 11:15 AM   |  #4  
Jimvest's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
49 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dladz

Just a quick request. I've not seen a mod that enables it but does anyone know of a working mos that enables the AOSP or any other lockscreen on 4.4.2.

The new lock animation is pretty ugly. The sprites are tiny and underwhelming.

Cheers

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

1. xposed framework
2. gem xperia
3. Enable aosp lockscreen

Hope this helps =)


Lähetetty minun Sony Xperia Z1:stä
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimvest For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th April 2014, 11:45 AM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Flag Rijeka HR
Thanks Meter: 53
 
186 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimvest

1. xposed framework
2. gem xperia
3. Enable aosp lockscreen

Hope this helps =)


Lähetetty minun Sony Xperia Z1:stä

It Works! but no fullscreen albumart on lockscreen, stock xperia music widget still there...
The Following User Says Thank You to gibihr For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th April 2014, 11:47 AM   |  #6  
dladz's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Liverpool
Thanks Meter: 782
 
3,815 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Legends thank you.
9th April 2014, 11:49 AM   |  #7  
dladz's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Liverpool
Thanks Meter: 782
 
3,815 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregbradley

Yes, delete the stock one Sony, it's in system app

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

On deletion of the lockscreen will the AOSP one just appear? I'm attempting to avoid a reflash due to errors within the rom.

Cheers.

EDIT: Can't seem to find it in system/app

Nothing appears to have the word lockscreen or anything similar. ?
Last edited by dladz; 9th April 2014 at 11:57 AM.
9th April 2014, 12:01 PM   |  #8  
gregbradley's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 4,566
 
10,009 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dladz

On deletion of the lockscreen will the AOSP one just appear? I'm attempting to avoid a reflash due to errors within the rom.

Cheers.

EDIT: Can't seem to find it in system/app

Nothing appears to have the word lockscreen or anything similar. ?

system/app

XperiaLockscreen.apk


Just rename it to

XperiaLockscreen.apk.bak

Then you can always change it back if you want
The Following User Says Thank You to gregbradley For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th April 2014, 12:43 PM   |  #9  
dladz's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Liverpool
Thanks Meter: 782
 
3,815 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregbradley

system/app

XperiaLockscreen.apk


Just rename it to

XperiaLockscreen.apk.bak

Then you can always change it back if you want

It's not in there mate.
9th April 2014, 01:06 PM   |  #10  
schickel's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 246
 
569 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dladz

It's not in there mate.

You're on monx?

see in /system/priv-app/
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-04-09-13-07-28.png
Views:	99
Size:	83.9 KB
ID:	2676599  

The Following User Says Thank You to schickel For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes