[SIZE=+2]Specific to[/SIZE]

aTAoMyP.png

Click link here>> CloudyStock <<Click link here

81MWB8t.png

Click link here>> CloudyFlex <<Click link here

V4izfRi.png

Click link here>> CloudyPro 2 <<Click link here

Please feel free to share issues, questions and offer help

It is always best to thank an OP, in lieu of simply posting "Thank you".

redLine.png

Please keep discussion focused, on the topic described in the OP
redLine.png

Last edited:

Lycanlk

Aug 10, 2012
FM Tuner

Thanks for adding this thread. I was reading all cloudy's threads to find out the best ROM for me and then I was lost myself with such a lot of comments repeating the same issues over and over again.

And my first question is,

In which ROMs of Cloudy include LG's FM Tuner?

Thanks

XxZombiePikachu

Jul 25, 2013
Florida
Thanks for adding this thread. I was reading all cloudy's threads to find out the best ROM for me and then I was lost myself with such a lot of comments repeating the same issues over and over again.

Thanks

both cloudyflex and cloudypro have fm radio but it seems more people have had more success in using it with cloudypro

Reactions: Lycanlk

MasterTB

Jan 10, 2011
Paraná

Thanks

All of them. But on the G3 port I believe it's not working now. I'm on the CloudyFlex 2.4 and it's great.

Reactions: Lycanlk

kratos313

Feb 27, 2010
The Lost City
I'm using the Ls980. I know these roms have bugs for this device but can anyone tell me what the smoothest one is? (least bugs)

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

carlos67

Oct 29, 2010
Dirty flash on top of stock 4.4.2 - Any problems?

Has anybody installed CloudyPro II on top of stock Kitkat 4.4.2 without doing a factory reset?

If so, how did it go? Any issues afterwards?

I want to avoid a factory reset & having to redo my phone all over again.

Thanks for any advice :)

XxZombiePikachu

Jul 25, 2013
Florida
Has anybody installed CloudyPro II on top of stock Kitkat 4.4.2 without doing a factory reset?

When flashing a new rom especially a ported one the wipe of system/data is mandatory as this will be completely different with the new rom, just backup using titanium backup and restore

Sent from my potato powered LG G3 D800

AnteusFogg

Oct 28, 2013
Jersey City

I did flash CloudyFlex over CloudyStock in the past, no issue.

Now I'm back on CloudyStock : Stable as a rock, no random reboot. Tried Pro and Flex and came back to Stock. Now that the camera mod is available with all features on Stock, I see very little value in non-stock ports :)

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

All of them. But on the G3 port I believe it's not working now. I'm on the CloudyFlex 2.4 and it's great.
Isn't it simply version dependant? No FM on 801, app is not installed on Stock and I don't remember having it on Flex but I might be mistaken

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

JacksFull

Mar 12, 2010
anyone else having issues with mic volume, ppl on calls keep telling me my voice is low? I'm on cloudystock 2.2

any solutions?

ddurandSGS3

Jun 12, 2012
installed cloudyflex for the first time tonight. I had qslide disabled on my stock rom with xposed modules. I cant remember how I did it though... and I cant find the setting to do this. I own g2 xposed and g2 tweaksbox. I have gravity box installed.

Can anyone help me? Ive tried disabling all the apps but that didnt delete the bar it just leaves you wtih the edit button.

verizon g2 if it matters.

XxZombiePikachu

Jul 25, 2013
Florida
If I want to change only the DPI, what are my options?

I read about textdroider_dpi but I'd rather edit build.prop (should make a nandroid before editing?), so I don't have to install anything.

Compass.

You can try but usually everyone that tries changing dpi with the build.prop ends in a bootloop

Sent from my potato powered LG G3 D800

Reactions: Compass Linux

hardshock

Mar 28, 2012
Hey, is it possible to change the ui color of settings, contacts, etc from black to white like in the stock rom?

Also, does t-mobile theme engine work with Cloudy?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [SIZE=+2]This thread has been created
    for
    Questions & Answers/Troubleshooting
    [/SIZE]​
    [SIZE=+2]Specific to[/SIZE]

aTAoMyP.png

Click link here>> CloudyStock <<Click link here

81MWB8t.png

Click link here>> CloudyFlex <<Click link here

V4izfRi.png

Click link here>> CloudyPro 2 <<Click link here

Please feel free to share issues, questions and offer help

It is always best to thank an OP, in lieu of simply posting "Thank you".

redLine.png

Please keep discussion focused, on the topic described in the OP
    redLine.png
    Hi. I currently have a G2 with TMO as carrier (D801). I've been rooting devices since Eclair with the Samsung Captivate, so I'm familiar with a thing or two about root. When I bought my G2 I rooted it with ioroot (when on 4.2.2), but after years of rooting my devices I decided to take a break on rooting. I unrooted and took the kk OTA and I've been stock since taking the OTA, I'm about to root "again", so with towelroot & autorec I can get recovery. My 2 questions are: In order to flash Cloudyflex and pretending evrything goes smooth with towelroot and autorec, do I have to flash the D801 kk baseband before the ROM or after? And also, what kernel do I need? I understand the situation about JDI screens (where I'll find out eventually after rooting with a command on terminal emulator what screen I have).

Any help with these 2 questions will be appreciated. I have the tendency of reading and searching before posting, but wow...too many different opinions on these 2 questions! Plus, been away from XDA for a while, when you come back everything's changed.

Gracias amigos!:fingers-crossed:

PS.
    I just subscribed here so I can follow responses and/or answers to questions with issues that who knows if I could get. Excellent idea this one about Q&A for a ROM. Thx again familia!:good:

Ok you have root and recovery procedure correctly, since you are on kitkat already you do not need to flash kk baseband, as for kernel the rom includes an awesome kernel already and if you don't know what panel you have then after rooting you can use PanelChecker and if you have jdi panel then you will need to flash cloudy kernel for jdi from here just make sure to download jdi kernel for your variant, this is the stock kernel for all of cloudy roms. If you have jdi panel and decide you want to flash another kernel then you can use LittleKernelFlasher to flash a kernel that dev does not provide jdi patch for(because lets face it there are a lot of variant and to provide jdi kernels would be even more work some devs manage up to 6 different kernels maybe even more so LKF is the best choice when you have jdi panel)

Thanks

both cloudyflex and cloudypro have fm radio but it seems more people have had more success in using it with cloudypro

Thanks

we w8ing PORT G-Flex 2 <3

great man cloudy