Default behavior of NFC tag in NFCLockscreenoffEnabler

Search This thread

sweathearted

Aug 11, 2013
Hello fellow NFC nuts,

I've been using NFCLockscreenoffEnabler for a while, and I really like the program. I have two wristband tags, one is a MIFARE 1k and the other some NFC tag. When using my MIFARE wristband, the phone gets unlocked and shows the current open window. When using my other NFC wristband, the phone is unlocked but will open my launcher.

Is there a way to ignore this, or rewrite it so my NFC wristband acts the same as the MIFARE 1k wristband? The publisher disabled the issue ticket system, so I had no other place to go, sorry this is Q&A'ish :fingers-crossed:

Thanks in advance!

nookin

Mar 24, 2012
Hello fellow NFC nuts,

I've been using NFCLockscreenoffEnabler for a while, and I really like the program. I have two wristband tags, one is a MIFARE 1k and the other some NFC tag. When using my MIFARE wristband, the phone gets unlocked and shows the current open window. When using my other NFC wristband, the phone is unlocked but will open my launcher.

Is there a way to ignore this, or rewrite it so my NFC wristband acts the same as the MIFARE 1k wristband? The publisher disabled the issue ticket system, so I had no other place to go, sorry this is Q&A'ish :fingers-crossed:

Thanks in advance!

I don't have an answer for you. But I wonder if the program requires root? Having NFC working only when screen on is okay for me but if I must unlock the phone first then it is very inconvenient.