Detect, Avoid IMSI-Catcher Attacks with Android IMSI-Catcher Detector

Privacy is always an important topic, as well as a delicate one to … more

Materialized LeanDroid Fights Your Poor Battery Life

Battery life has always been one of the biggest problems facing most Android devices. … more

Bump! Workaround for the LG G3 Locked Bootloader – XDA TV

The LG G3 is a power house device. It’s been a favorite of many people. … more

Enable Call Recording on Xperia Z2 and Z3

Call recording, while not legal in every part of the world, is quite handy in certain situations. … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] unable to install DN3 v4 beta2 for note 2 n7105

OP BlackHeart19

18th June 2014, 01:14 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Someone please help me,i am not able to install dn3 v4 beta 2 rom for my galaxy note 2 lte(n7105)..
here is the log file...
18th June 2014, 01:21 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
DN3_v4_BETA2_(For_N7105_i317_i317M).zip.log.txt
18th June 2014, 03:56 PM   |  #3  
erljayp's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 58
 
255 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHeart19

i am not able to install dn3 v4 beta 2 rom for my galaxy note 2 lte(n7105).

I don't own a N7105, but you can try this. (Change recovery to latest one) and to check whether the MD5 sum matches the one provided in the site.
Goodluck.
19th June 2014, 09:30 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by erljayp

I don't own a N7105, but you can try this. (Change recovery to latest one) and to check whether the MD5 sum matches the one provided in the site.
Goodluck.

Thank u but it dint work for me....any other solution.please help.
19th June 2014, 02:49 PM   |  #5  
erljayp's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 58
 
255 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHeart19

Thank u but it dint work for me....any other solution.please help.

You already checked MD5 sum?
It must work fine. O.o
22nd June 2014, 07:00 PM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Post note 2 n7105
Quote:
Originally Posted by erljayp

You already checked MD5 sum?
It must work fine. O.o

Sir i am using stock rom official android 4.4.2 rom...so can we flash ?
23rd June 2014, 07:41 AM   |  #7  
erljayp's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 58
 
255 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHeart19

Sir i am using stock rom official android 4.4.2 rom...so can we flash ?

Yes, the only requirement is bootloader and custom recovery (which you have both). So, there must be no errors while installing.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes