FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Help baseband in cm11

7 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By cmaservice, Junior Member on 10th March 2014, 04:27 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello I tell them what is my problem, my terminal is a free P778G L9 manufactured with JB 4.1.2 (from Argentina) CM11 me to set you stops working the 3G, I set the apn but still does not work, as I have a backup went back JB works well and then went back to install cm11 and saw me change the baseband and that does not work and 3g and probe with different rom cm11 there in various forums and all have the same problem, I wanted to know how to keep baseband and how to change the CM11? well I hope you can help me since and I thank you

16th March 2014, 10:40 PM |#2  
Flag bangalore
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmaservice

Hello I tell them what is my problem, my terminal is a free P778G L9 manufactured with JB 4.1.2 (from Argentina) CM11 me to set you stops working the 3G, I set the apn but still does not work, as I have a backup went back JB works well and then went back to install cm11 and saw me change the baseband and that does not work and 3g and probe with different rom cm11 there in various forums and all have the same problem, I wanted to know how to keep baseband and how to change the CM11? well I hope you can help me since and I thank you

I think this would be helpful..check it out.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=532
15th May 2014, 06:04 PM |#3  
Flag Forlì
Thanks Meter: 16

More
to change baseband try this
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1244490
17th May 2014, 01:12 AM |#4  

More
You have to do this
"1-Primero tenes que crear un backup de CM10(P760) desde el recovery.
2-Flashias un KDZ argentino(P778).
3-Rooteas.
4-Instalas el recovery
5-Desde el recovery restauras el backup que hiciste en el paso 1.
Ya tenés el CM10 con la banda base argentina"

Y apartir de ese CM10 podes pasar al CM11 que vas a conservar tu banda base argentina.
10th June 2014, 01:58 PM |#5  

More
Another idea to change baseband
Hello,
I am currently using CM11 Unofficial from Artas with baseband v20i on my P760. I would like to flash a new build of this rom, but I need to change the baseband to v20o, at first.
So far, all operations that require connection to a computer either with this, as well as with the previous (HTC Desire Z) device I was able to perform only with Linux terminal, so the method which requires Windows (and probably eventually even xp) and all this mess with the drivers terribly discouraged me.
I also know that CWM recovery doesn't support baseband partition - but maybe TWRP does? - Anyone tried it?
I watched a little on the partitions and it looks like the baseband is here: /dev/block/mmcblk0p7. Can anyone confirm this?
And if that's true, then maybe someone could make an image of partition 7 (with baseband v20o of course) and then one could try to flash it using fastboot?
How do you think, if it could be done this way?
Regards,
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)