Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,594 Members 39,365 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Calculator's dot button "." is not working after updating to Sultanxda's 4.4.3 ROM

Tip us?

touristas0
Old
(Last edited by touristas0; 16th June 2014 at 12:00 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Calculator Calculator's dot button "." is not working after updating to Sultanxda's 4.4.3 ROM

I am using Sultanxda CyanogenMod 11 with 3.0.16 kernel after updating from it's 4.4.2 (cm-11-20140511-Sultan-pyramid.zip) to 4.4.3 (cm-11-20140606-Sultan-pyramid.zip) I can't use calculator's dot "." character/button and I have to install another app for calculator.

The problem is not fixed with the latest kernel, gapps, or ROM's June 16 Update, not even with a clean install after full wipe.

Is anyone with this Sultanxda ROM have the same problem with the ROM's calculator? Or it's just me?

steamcatcher
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Same problem too.... for the dot . i can only use a comma , that brings an error.

Sent from my HTC Sensation using XDA Free mobile app

touristas0
Old
(Last edited by touristas0; 17th June 2014 at 07:20 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by steamcatcher View Post
Same problem too.... for the dot “.“ i can only use a comma “,“ that brings an error.
I installed the same calculator from Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...d2.calculator3 and everything works fine on it.

You can also delete the ROM's calculator with a root file manager such as Root Browser.
The Following User Says Thank You to touristas0 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

marko_st
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks! Now is working great!

Sent from my GT-I9001 using XDA Free mobile app