Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Wink Black play store for note 3 KitKat 4.4.2

OP TankTech 9

20th June 2014, 10:18 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
I recently flashed Slimsaber ROM on my OG Note the other day and it came with a pretty sweet looking black play store. Is there one for our Note 3's as well that's safe to flash?

Thanks, TankTech 9
21st June 2014, 02:19 AM   |  #2  
HSD-Pilot's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag NRW
Thanks Meter: 2,157
 
3,397 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
I personally always use this one, regardless if on TW or CM/AOKP

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1839871

I simply copy the Phonesky.apk into system/priv-app and never had issues with it.

Gesendet von meinem SM-N9005
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1403309931065.jpg
Views:	941
Size:	160.2 KB
ID:	2809163  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HSD-Pilot For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st June 2014, 05:10 AM   |  #3  
deejay6901's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 43
 
296 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
worked for me as well.. i just renamed the old phonesky just to be sure, then reboot phone after. thanks!!

now how about a black gmail app?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2
21st June 2014, 07:03 AM   |  #4  
Spitwista's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bloemfontein
Thanks Meter: 378
 
859 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by deejay6901

worked for me as well.. i just renamed the old phonesky just to be sure, then reboot phone after. thanks!!

now how about a black gmail app?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

See here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2283828

They have transparent and blacked out apps...Even colored FB (pink, blue, red)

All Blacked out apps: http://www.designrifts.com/teamblack...cked-out-apps/

Hope this helps

Sent from my SM-N900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Last edited by Spitwista; 21st June 2014 at 07:08 AM.
21st June 2014, 09:20 AM   |  #5  
deejay6901's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 43
 
296 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitwista

See here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2283828

They have transparent and blacked out apps...Even colored FB (pink, blue, red)

All Blacked out apps: http://www.designrifts.com/teamblack...cked-out-apps/

Hope this helps

Sent from my SM-N900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

thier version is kinda old already. will there be a problem if i installed the old apk file(gmail for example), but will still still stay the same if updated to the new one?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2
21st June 2014, 10:29 AM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Flag Al-Jubail
Thanks Meter: 22
 
174 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Can someone help me with latest inverted Gmail and inverted flipboard apks?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
21st June 2014, 10:53 AM   |  #7  
Spitwista's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bloemfontein
Thanks Meter: 378
 
859 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by deejay6901

thier version is kinda old already. will there be a problem if i installed the old apk file(gmail for example), but will still still stay the same if updated to the new one?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

It will update to stock apk from play store (will not remain blacked out)

Sent from my SM-N900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Spitwista For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th June 2014, 05:43 PM   |  #8  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Talking Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitwista

See here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2283828

They have transparent and blacked out apps...Even colored FB (pink, blue, red)

All Blacked out apps: http://www.designrifts.com/teamblack...cked-out-apps/

Hope this helps

Sent from my SM-N900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Bro, that worked like straight away! Thanks Dude!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes