Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,384 Members 44,116 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Boot Stuck of my Karbonn A16

Tip us?

PrinceKumar
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Unhappy [Q] Boot Stuck of my Karbonn A16

Hey guys i stuck boot of my Karbonn a16.
I had rooted it and was trying to install chainfire but as it rebooted my device boot screen got stuck after.

i also tried doing factore data reset and cache reset but it didnt work.

SO CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME?????
I Really would me thankful to my friend who would please help me....
PLEASE HELP

PrinceKumar
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Anyone Please!!!!!!!

I just got the phone 15 days earlier only.

My advanced big thanxxx to my bro who would help me.
Please

manav113
Old
Thanks Meter 28
i too had the same issue with mine because of chainfire so do u get error of Qpst or only boot loop.???

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

If its bootloop it means you have bricked your phone but not fully
Here is the step by step guide for unbricking your Android device if it is boots but goes in to a boot loop:

1. The first step is to boot your phone into recovery.
2.Now go to WIPE while in recovery mode and clear Delvik Cache.
3.Now restart you phone and see if it stays alright or goes back into a boot loop.
4.If the phone again restarts after landing on launch screen, then power off you phone.
5.Restart your phone into recovery again and delete all data/cache. Flash a new ROM if it is already on your SD card.
6.Once this is done, reboot your phone and hopefully you will be able to get rid of the boot loop problem.

In case your phone is booting into recovery rather than normally then again repeat the steps mentioned above. In this kind of brick, you will need to re-flash a new ROM. The above method is applicable on temporary bricks only. In case your phone doesn’t boot at all after rooting or flashing custom ROM or boot image, then there is nothing you can do about it. Please check your carrier or mobile phone vendor for a replacement.
HOPE IT HELPS YOU. If not try to contact me for further help.
It takes even less time to say THANKS
The Following User Says Thank You to manav113 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pahaloid
Old
Thanks Meter 1
but what to do if you can't get to recovery mode?
The Following User Says Thank You to pahaloid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

manav113
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by pahaloid View Post
but what to do if you can't get to recovery mode?
If nothing not EVEN a single things starts‚mobile doesn't charge and you can't go to any mode then your mobile is fully bricked.

Sent from my A15 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Smack the THANKS button if I helped you...
The Following User Says Thank You to manav113 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

PrinceKumar
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Hey thanxx bro but so many options like deletind dalvik cache are not available in default recovery
And if u are talking about wiping cache that is available in default recovery then i have done it 14 times but still not working

But thanxxx for sharing bro

manav113
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceKumar View Post
Hey thanxx bro but so many options like deletind dalvik cache are not available in default recovery
And if u are talking about wiping cache that is available in default recovery then i have done it 14 times but still not working

But thanxxx for sharing bro
TRY to install clockwork mod recovery for your android device...

Smack the THANKS button if I helped you...

PrinceKumar
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
But i dont have any recovery img for doing this and if there is someone then installing recovery can also brick my phone bro

if u know about recovery of karbonn a16 and method to falsh it and is good working method then please tell me i will try to install

and as u have stated that i will need my stock or any custom rom to unbrick my phone then where will i get it from???????????

PrinceKumar
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
well its not so bad even as i got my phone back to company for replacement only after using 15 days

but bro if u find something helping like cwm then please tell me bro as having cwm installed be suitable method and successfully flashed in phone makes u confiedent about falshing roms or rooting ur andy

Plasse tell me bro if u find

if cwm is found then i will extract the stock rom and must i need is cwm

PrinceKumar
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
PLEASE must reply brother if u find something good and working for my cwm