FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Help! Micromax Funbook Pro not booting :( ;(

33 posts
Thanks Meter: 22

By thatsgamer, Member on 30th August 2012, 02:56 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Please help me!

I Rooted my Micromax Funbook Pro Using Unlockroot.
It rooted successfully, i restared so many times after rooting it was all well..
but yesterday i installed clockworkmod recovery for ICS it succeeded, first time my tab booted in CWM recovery mod but no button was functioning , so i rebooted. from then my Tab is stuck on Micromax logo .. nothing happens..
Micromax funbook pro doesn't have hard button of home or menu to boot into recovery.. I searched everywhere how to boot into recovery but found no results.. please tell me the solution.,
Is there any application for pc from which i can reinstall my stock rom without booting my tablet?
Please reply..

30th August 2012, 08:30 PM |#2  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 128

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsgamer

Please help me!

It rooted successfully, i restared so many times after rooting it was all well..
but yesterday i installed clockworkmod recovery for ICS it succeeded, first time my tab booted in CWM recovery mod but no button was functioning , so i rebooted. from then my Tab is stuck on Micromax logo .. nothing happens..
Micromax funbook pro doesn't have hard button of home or menu to boot into recovery.. I searched everywhere how to boot into recovery but found no results.. please tell me the solution.,
Is there any application for pc from which i can reinstall my stock rom without booting my tablet?
Please reply..

try adb
And reboot recovery

Swyped on my blade
The Following User Says Thank You to vNa5h For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vNa5h Ad-Free
31st August 2012, 08:43 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
CWM stock recovery
Quote:

Please help me!

Please reply..

Micromax has stock CWM recovery built in and can be accessed by keeping the Vol+/Vol- button at the top pressed and then pressing the power button..
31st August 2012, 03:24 PM |#4  
OP Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 22

More
I Replaced the product
Quote:
Originally Posted by vNa5h

try adb
And reboot recovery

Swyped on my blade

Product was not booting (not in recovery mode also) how was i supposed to use adb?

I finally take it to micromax service center they annouced product dead, and handed over DOA policy to me,
I took that policy letter to Retailer and he replaced the product
(It was only 2day old product)

anyway thanks for the help
31st August 2012, 03:32 PM |#5  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 1,276

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Product was not booting (not in recovery mode also) how was i supposed to use adb?

I finally take it to micromax service center they annouced product dead, and handed over DOA policy to me,
I took that policy letter to Retailer and he replaced the product
(It was only 2day old product)

anyway thanks for the help

adb stands for android debugging bridge ..connect your phone via usb cd into folder containg adb and do adb reboot recovery
28th April 2013, 10:46 AM |#6  

More
Micromax funbook pro stuck on boot image
Hey i got micromax funbook pro and i tried to install clockwork recover mod in it.after rebooting to recovery mode my device is stuck in micromax logo and not moving forward.could anybody tell me what to do now?
20th June 2013, 06:01 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Thumbs up Live Suit is the solution
Listen Mr. thatsgamer
You can use the livesuit software for recovering your tablet, even I faced the same issue which i recovered using livesuit
For any information just message me in facebook at: fb.com/AdityaRRayala
If u thought the reply is appropriate and helped anyone kindly fire the thanks button
24th June 2014, 01:37 PM |#8  

More
Smile I Can Help!
Quote:

Please help me!

Please reply..

Press Vol+ button + Back Button + Power Button
Don't Hold :P
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)