Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,021 Members 45,605 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q&A] Hyperdrive Rom S3║ Non-Development Discussion ║ Support

Tip us?
 
sbreen94
Old
#1  
sbreen94's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 17507
Posts: 4,406
Join Date: Apr 2012

 
DONATE TO ME
Default [Q&A] Hyperdrive Rom S3║ Non-Development Discussion ║ Support

Hyperdrive Rom Support Thread for All US Galaxy S3 Varient

  • This Thread is Started for Help and Support for those Members who cannot post in development threads or do not have enough posts to do so.
  • You may ask your general questions/issues here.
  • Please respect all members, especially those trying to provide you with help.

Please read the Frequently Asked Questions in the Rom Thread before asking questions

Thank you
The Following User Says Thank You to sbreen94 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
sbreen94
Old
#2  
sbreen94's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 17507
Posts: 4,406
Join Date: Apr 2012

 
DONATE TO ME
Mine
 
sbreen94
Old
#3  
sbreen94's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 17507
Posts: 4,406
Join Date: Apr 2012

 
DONATE TO ME
Reserved
 
heels50blue
Old
#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Sep 2013
Currently I am running the Hyperdrive ROM 13.0.0 and today my phone is really acting up. The power button is unresponsive. I am not sure if this is a hardware issue or what. It just randomly became unresponsive. When I try to boot into recovery or download mode, the screen will pop up for literally one second and then the phone will cut off. So booting into recovery and/or download mode is a no go. The only way I can get it to boot all the way back up is if I pull the battery out and then put it back in and then hold the volume down button and the home button and then quickly hit volume down to cancel the download mode operation and then the phone restarts and reboots all the way.

Also, when trying to send text messages, it always says failed to send message and yet the message still goes through because the person I am texting always responds to the message that supposedly failed.

I was wanting to update to Hyperdrive 16 but now I just want to restore my phone to working order. Any help would be so greatly appreciated!
 
sbreen94
Old
#5  
sbreen94's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 17507
Posts: 4,406
Join Date: Apr 2012

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by heels50blue View Post
Currently I am running the Hyperdrive ROM 13.0.0 and today my phone is really acting up. The power button is unresponsive. I am not sure if this is a hardware issue or what. It just randomly became unresponsive. When I try to boot into recovery or download mode, the screen will pop up for literally one second and then the phone will cut off. So booting into recovery and/or download mode is a no go. The only way I can get it to boot all the way back up is if I pull the battery out and then put it back in and then hold the volume down button and the home button and then quickly hit volume down to cancel the download mode operation and then the phone restarts and reboots all the way.

Also, when trying to send text messages, it always says failed to send message and yet the message still goes through because the person I am texting always responds to the message that supposedly failed.

I was wanting to update to Hyperdrive 16 but now I just want to restore my phone to working order. Any help would be so greatly appreciated!
Odin back to stock. And then flash rls16

Sent from my SCH-I545 using xda premium
 
heels50blue
Old
#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbreen94 View Post
Odin back to stock. And then flash rls16

Sent from my SCH-I545 using xda premium
The problem is I can't get my phone into download mode to be able to use ODIN. Download mode will pop up for literally one second and then the phone shuts off.
 
ccsmoker
Old
#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 4
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: New Brunswick

 
DONATE TO ME
Default mms

I am on MetroPCS and I can not get mms to work on 16, it worked fine on 13. Please help me.
 
sbreen94
Old
#8  
sbreen94's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 17507
Posts: 4,406
Join Date: Apr 2012

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccsmoker View Post
I am on MetroPCS and I can not get mms to work on 16, it worked fine on 13. Please help me.
Link me to a stock premium suite ROM for your carrier and I will fix it. I don't have your phone or carrier

Sent from my SCH-I545 using xda premium
 
ccsmoker
Old
#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 4
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: New Brunswick

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbreen94 View Post
Link me to a stock premium suite ROM for your carrier and I will fix it. I don't have your phone or carrier

Sent from my SCH-I545 using xda premium
It will not let me post the link, I am too new to the forum.
 
dannyray283
Old
#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 2
Join Date: Oct 2013
Default Shazam app not working on hyper drive 16.0.0 as well as video recorder.

This is. A great rom. Just I notice Shazam not working. It starts up then exit to the home screen. The S4 camera video recorder not working. Starts. up then turns to fuzz. Then say not able to capture media.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes