Default My device does not have knox?

Ok so apparently my device did not have knox at all. I just knew this recently. I bought my device with the original firmware of 4.3 jellybean on the original 4.3 rom there is no KNOX app or anything referring to it. keep in note I bought my device from a carrier on my country (Philippines) and according to people who got their phones from them they do have the KNOX apps and warranty flags with the phone

Once I updated to kitkat (manually via odin to get rid of carrier apps) which is pretty much instantly after taking it out of the box after it boots from the update It warned me with a message saying "This device is not authorized to enter KNOX mode" So i thought it was completely normal since i did a manual update via Odin and screwed up some of the KNOX files/certificate stuff. But today I decided to check my phone with an app called "Phone Info Samsung" from the Google Play store and to my surprise it said No warranty bit found. Im running complete stock kernel and just a custom Touchwiz rom which does not modify anything of the bootloader things or device statuses (screenshot posted on attachments the picture is compressed so the quality is a bit bad but you can see it)

Also here is what download mode says (i currently do not have a camera to capture it)
ODIN MODE
PRODUCT NAME: SM-N9005
CURRENT BINARY: Custom
SYSTEM STATUS: Custom
QUALCOMM SECUREBOOT: DISABLE (CSB)
RP SWREV: S2, T2, R2, A3, P2
UDC START

Can someone confirm this?
Also i am happy to give all the files you need for development just ask me
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-06-18-22-50-56 copy copy.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	108.9 KB
ID:	2805547  
Current Phone: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (International, 32GB, XTC)

HIT MY THANKS BUTTON IF I HELPED YOU OUT